It's always been very important to me to be the best he's ever had and if he wants it I'll do it. Besides, there are more things I can do with my mouth than I can with my .....

Best Answer

I love the taste of ***. I love how it oozes down the back of my throat. it tastes SO GOOD!

Best Answer

Well, I also would rather give oral to a clean woman than receive it anyday. I did have a wife who loved to swallow as did a girlfriend but I never asked for them to. On the other hand, ladies, not all of you have the nice sweet taste either. I personally think the question is rather a strange one as very few woman will. Only in **** videos do women like it in their faces and mouths,. NOT IN REAL LIFE.

Best Answer

hate it, why do guys always want u to swallow it?

Best Answer

I may be the only guy around that thinks oral sex is o.k,but I had rather be the giver than the receiver.I love the feel,site,taste and smell of a woman's vagina.(providing she bathes regularly)lol

Best Answer

I love it.
For the first time when my hubby expressed desire to shot into my mouth, I felt strange. Though performing oral sex I had been sucking his r o d and very often some drops of his c u m oozed out, I never minded. That was the memorable day. He ********** into my mouth; some c u m oozed out of lips, some went through throat. It tasted fine. Thereafter we used to do repeatedly, especially during my menses. Now I sometimes take his c u m into my mouth lovely and intentionally. It always tastes excellent. Sometimes I pour honey on his to ol before su cking. What a delicious combination/mixture of both juices.

Best Answer