Ravidesai Ravidesai 41-45, M 10 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in EP

Could be religions are for the control of people,and the way it controls is to ask for blind faith,no questions,and the fear of whatever"god" is revered.I dont follow any religion,but do believe in the spiritual.

Best Answer

I agree with you. There is a creator but people branched this concept out too far and this new network is now being abused by those in seek of control and immoral influence.

Best Answer

Because people are idiots.

Best Answer

Because humans are unpredictable and imperfect. I don't know why people respect religion so much. Some reasons might be because no matter what they want to believe that everything will be alright in the end, even though this doesn't always happen. And some want to believe because they just want to believe that there is something out there protecting us. Ha...hahah....hahha... Even though I believe there is nothing, we are animals trying to survive in this world, there is no God or higher power, we are all alone. Some get lucky and some don't. Some live and some die. One day everyone will realize the truth hopefully. And it will shake them to the core and frighten the hell out of them. There will be tears, some will smile, some will lose their minds... History will repeat itself, Life is a chess board and we are the chess pieces. The only way people might realize this is possibly through pain, with enough pain comes realization hopefully. And of course people will crawl back to their religion for false hope and something to help them make sense of this all... And so the cycle begins again. A cycle of brainwash, war, hatred, and etc.

Best Answer

I believe in God & I also believe God has no religion. Now talking about religions. Human beings are terrified. why? because they made sins. so they think if you follow the religion, do whatever it is that can help you for salvation (i am including all religions not just Christianity). Now fear is about control, the religions control you despite the fact you are still a sinner. <br />
Your question is pretty basic but billions of people wont agree with it because they already have a concept of God planted in their mind though their ancestors. You cant expect the world to change. All you can do is at least share your ideas. Do not debate. No body knows the Truth. I think one will know the truth only after their death.

Best Answer

Humanity 'IS NOT A RELIGION' , it is what we are ( well, most of us ). As to religion, you can worship a rock if you want, I could care less, but if your rock says i have die because it dosen't like me your going to die first if I have anything to say about it, . Look at the retarded 'muslim faith', do you realize anyone who is not muslim is an "infidel" who must be converted by the sword ( murdered ), their 'quran' treaches this. And we are supposed to tolerate this? I can 'tolerate' pretty much anyone or anything, but no low life is cutting my head off. Ain't happening.

Best Answer

people make up a religion,how can you have religion with out people?So how can religion be more accepted than humanity?I think you are asking this in a very odd way.You can't have less respect for humans than religions because humans make up a religion.No humans no religions right?

Best Answer

Watch slave sermons on youtube

Best Answer

What are you talking about?Who is more respected than what religion?Your question makes no sense to me.Who is "we" that has less respect than humans?

Best Answer