FullaA FullaA 18-21, F 8 Answers Apr 30, 2012

Because he loves you an wants you to look up to him an respect him cause he is your father the only one you will ever have.

Best Answer

When we are 15 we wonder why our parents know so little<br />
When we are 25 we are amazed by how much they have learnt.

Best Answer

not necessarily

Best Answer

They may not know all the little details, but they have been there done that. They often know what you are doing before you do it and even though they are not there they know what you've done.<br />
Parents worry and have concern simply because they don't want you going through the pains they did and they have observed. <br />
But we seem to waste our time, don't we. No child wants to listen until they become parents...

Best Answer

when hes passed away youll think of all the things youve said mean or hurtful and even remember things from forever ago... when my mom passed I had the shoulda coulda woulda syndrome. Youll have it too most children whos parent dies does... Your young listen to your dad... he loves you....

Best Answer

You are an adult now.

Best Answer

Yes I am thank you

Best Answer

You are free to do what you want, as long as you are willing to accept the consequences. And you don't need your parents to get you

Best Answer

That is so funny, sorry but I am not laughing at you, I thought of asking a very similar question this morning at the coffee pot.

Best Answer

That's really funny

Best Answer