What kinda phobia is this?
Lilithov Lilithov 22-25, F 5 Answers Jul 14 in Dating & Relationships

guilt

Best Answer

HI Lilithov<br />
inferiority complex?<br />
:)

Best Answer

This is a dumb question.

Best Answer

It's dumb when less moral people try to diminish moral people's advantages for them not to think they are better than them

Best Answer

Actually I find that most "moral" people like flaunt their morality. Kind of like bragging, but its even more petty.

Best Answer

But I get your point :)

Best Answer

I don't think moral people get ahead of themselves, but immoral ones are really desperate and insecure :)

Best Answer

I wouldnt know ;)

Best Answer

Dumbassphobia

Best Answer

We're all the same in certain aspects and we're all different in others. I don't think that anyone is better than anyone morally, because we all sin and fall short. No one is perfect.

Best Answer

no one is perfect but someone may be near to perfection and someone may be close to imperfection. There exists comparison. Someone is dumb, someone is genius, someone is kind, someone is cruel. etc

Best Answer

That's why I stated that we're all different, besides your question states morally, not in intellect and physical capabilities.

Best Answer

yes but i wanted to say that people are different and have different advantages and flaws

Best Answer