sms113 sms113 22-25, M 8 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in EP

In todays age. it seems that HI is just a way to get your foot in the door. Sometimes i ignore the hi. Unless it's followed up with a question of interest. <br />
If someone just says hi then they want you to do all the work in the replies. <br />
I like 50/50 effort in communication. <br />
If i leave a message that says Hi. I normally follow it up with a question like how are you or what is going on. This starts a contract. thus making them want to answer the question and hit reply. <br />
You can have so much fun with this and learn a ton about people! <br />
One worded replies are a WASTE of my time. and i personally value my time! <br />
k

Best Answer

Hi! how r u?.....lol

Best Answer

Very good thank you. What are your plans for today?

Best Answer

I say hi and send them a gift. Maybe you could send them a gift to get their attention?

Best Answer

BUt wont sending gifts look needy?

Best Answer

Nah, most people like presents, even virtual ones. I once sent a pothead friend of mine, who said he was about to smoke, the coffee and donuts, and told him it was for when he got the munchies lol.

Best Answer

'Cos people just like to see their friend count get higher...I ALWAYS reply to PMs because I love to chat...

Best Answer

I say hi, if they said hi,first.

Best Answer

You have to say more than just hi. By saying "hi" they can't get a good idea of what type of personality you have--the type of person they want to talk/respond to.

Best Answer

yeh lol, go figure...tis like the ones who say...I need to talk....and then they dont lol

Best Answer