Halfkoreangirl88 Halfkoreangirl88 22-25, F 11 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Health

..........I'm going to refrain from saying something rude...

Best Answer

If only there was a normal.<br />
Just go out into the street and look around, there is nothing normal about us physically or otherwise!<br />
As for disabilities I am reminded of the paralympics and amazed at peoples ability to overcome almost anything. How many so called normal people could achieve what they did?

Best Answer

I'm sure lots normal people achieve anything as long they don't do anything stupid. I myself sick of having asperger, every time I hear vulnerable adult or disability it makes me feel like worthless. It just tick me off.

Best Answer

I understand completley and the term normal is used to stop people who have anything that may hold them back from a life that is 'noremal'
My point is your condition has it's challenges but it also has it's opportunities and I for one see people with so called disabilities and possibilities. An example of this is some of the greatest artistic and creative minds we have known have been afflicted with mental illnesses such as severe depression or Bipolar Disorder etc..

Best Answer

Employers want perfection...go ahead you go get a disability, then you will surely find out why!

Best Answer

Losing it or never having it, both are crap!...it can always get worse...for some stupid reason....

Best Answer

i wish they could , when i see some disabilities some people have i'm really glad i don't have that , and sometimes couldn't even imagine the hell they go through at times and how often it occurs to them

Best Answer

Probably cause our ethics are holding us back. We should just use preimplantation genetic diagnosis (embryo screening).

Best Answer

We are all created equal. Some of our disabilities show themselves differently.

Best Answer

well all these fertility drugs they hand out like candy these days sure ain't helping much -- so much for leaving it in God's hands and it certainly totally fuckkks the proces of natural selection........

Best Answer