everybody seems to have problem with me that why I am wearing guy's clothes or why m walking sitting talking like man. its because I feel like one. why everyone seems to tell me behave like a girl you are a girl change your habits even my mother tells me that and I hate that so much. why these people don't understand this? why they are being so conservative?
unruled2166 unruled2166 22-25 5 Answers Feb 14 in LGBT

it's just what society pushes on people, it's the same if you went to another country where something you are against is common practice. what i've learned from my short existence is that everyone is in their own little worlds, i accept others for them not for what society or anyone else believes is proper

Best Answer

Best Answer

People fear what they don't understand. What you're doing is not actually hurting anyone and it's not illegal. At the end of the day, it's your life so do the things that make you happy. If it bothers someone, that's their problem, not your's.

Best Answer

Move to a more enlightened part of the world if you can.

Best Answer

Well I have no problems with anything a person chooses,as long as its not harmful to others,which your decision is not.Best wishes.

Best Answer