dead6 dead6 22-25 12 Answers Apr 12, 2012

People judge everything. Its sad people judge what they see but i guess they are not wise enough to look inside and try to judge what caused it.

Best Answer

Because they don't understand, and assume that you can "just stop".

Best Answer

I would guess that the person who would judge you for hurting yourself probably cares about you

Best Answer

BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD HARM YOUR OWN BODY & IT'S SOMETHING THEY DON'T APPROVE OF. IT'S SELF DESTRUC

Best Answer

I guess there are many reasons as some have already been mentioned.

Some people are insecure and judge everyone and everything be it hurting yourself or anything else. I know that people who do hurt themselves are doing it out of sheer pain that they feel emotionally and trying not to think of what they experienced and some get addicted to hurting,cutting and even seeing blood just so they can get away from the real issue. It is sad and they need our compassion,understanding and support.

Best Answer

Depends what you mean ' self injury'?

If you're just hurting yourself for fun, well, it takes allsorts to make a world. Masochism is not my idea of fun.(neither is sadism either)

Me, personally, I dont judge, I dont get paid to....

Best Answer

i dont know ppl who hurt themself for fun

Best Answer