Shaun225 Shaun225 22-25, M 8 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Community

because they do. it's a fact

Best Answer

First of all most of the time looks are the first impression. <br />
And, in a way, looks is 50% of a person. There's the body that you can see and touch, and the inside, or the soul, that you can hear and feel. But the soul and inner beauty can affect the outer beauty :)

Best Answer

unfortunately they do. I gained about 30lbs, and was treated drastically different, by strangers & friends alike. Then I lost it, and suddenly all these people who dismissed me wanted to be buddy buddy with me again... It's sad really. Looks aren't the most important thing, but they do matter.

Best Answer

Maybe only shallow people this. When i meet someone with a good heart n soul they automatically become so beautiful to me like out of no where. Theres more to it than just physical

Best Answer

Because they're shallow. <br />
But ... sometimes if you don't take care of yourself .. people might think you're irresponsible in general.

Best Answer

I've seen beauiful women with snoty,stuckup,attudes which to me is untractive as hell

Best Answer

depends what you're attracted toI guess

Best Answer