- they have grown up in a different time, and so they sometimes can't relate to one another on childhood activities/upbringing, attitude (child-rearing, work ethic, finances, etc)<br />
- because they are different ages, depending on how big of an age gap it is, there could be maturity difference, and different goals for each person that would be difficult to blend (for example: most of us want kids at a certain age, want a house at This time and an apartment at another time, want to play or work more).<br />
- one may want kids, while one is too old/young to consider that<br />
That's why I think an age gap affects a relationship- because really, it's impossible for it not to in some ways. Of course, how you respond to these challenges could make a difference.

Best Answer

You tell me: what could a 50 year old and an 18 year old have in common that would build a solid and long-lasting relationship?

Best Answer

The 50 year olds bank account.

Best Answer

Is that something you would want to build a relationship on? lol I sure wouldn't.

Best Answer

My husband and I are 11 years apart we both like the same music maybe w some other interest BUT the biggest difference is culture. Me from the NE US he from the West.

Best Answer

Different interests, experiences, phylosophies...

Best Answer