tornadoAZ13 tornadoAZ13 18-21, F 6 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

I think love is love and that this is one of those questions that can't really be answered on a universal scale. It depends on individual circumstances. Like anywhere and with anyone in the world, love is beautiful. It can be safe and wondrous despite age difference or authority. But it can also be dangerous and unequal. Whether the individuals are teacher and student, older person and younger person, two teenagers or two adults.. It all depends on the people and their current place in life. some teacher student relationships would be beautiful and it does sadden me that there are mighty walls separating the individuals from love. However, authority doesn't allow it because that way teachers could get away with taking advantage of their students and not getting any punishment for it. Child abuse would sky rocket. Teachers are there to teach children for the future. It's just so unfortunate if they happen to fall attracted to each other. If it's mutual and safe... I guess that's what secrets are for. ;)

Best Answer

Thank you for answering and youre right,I totally agree with you,everything depends on the people and if it happens that they both feel the same thats what secrets are for;)!!youre right!!thank you:)!!

Best Answer

Personally, even though I'm experiencing this myself, I think it isn't right either. I'd have to agree with many on that. Idk why. But I feel absolutely fine with it. But... Guess its just wrong? Argh idk... Why have we even fallen for them??

Best Answer

Im also experiencing this situation and the truth is that really hurts me:(.I know that some people think that its not right,but idk why.For some people its important,and there maybe a reason for falling for them..idk...but the truth is that for us its really true and important and it hurts us:(....Thank you for your answer:)!!

Best Answer

Because it is a crush and ba<x>sed on the desire to be with someone who is perceived as being in power.

Best Answer

It may not always be a crush,sometimes you may really love your teacher because he may be so special to you and he makes you feel so different..:)!Thank you for your answer:)!!

Best Answer

But that isn't really love..

Best Answer

it may not at first be love but the feelings you may have for him may be so strong that control you and you dont know what to do....,sometimes these feelings grow inside you...

Best Answer

Lust is not love.

Best Answer

its not just lust,it may be something more than that..

Best Answer

It isn't..

Best Answer