We're culturally conditioned to treat sex at best as something private and at worst as something horrible and sinful.

Best Answer

ahh yes some are so against talking openly it affect them and yes i respect that....

Best Answer

I sort of see it as people who talk about farts and pooing. It's a natural thing that everybody does but I don't necessarily want to hear about it. Oh and before anybody says anything I don't have a problem talking about sex. I do have a problem talking about farts and poo though. Lol!

Best Answer

im glad you do,thanks

Best Answer

i think all people in society have different boundaries and we try to respect them.

Best Answer

yes it does but its normal way of life its either you favor the same sex or opposite sex as long you never violate any laws right?hhhhmmm sight?

Best Answer

well i suppose some might not necessarily find it offensive, but have insecurities about it, which i think is human. And some like to keep their personal lives private.

Best Answer