Demeterdreaming Demeterdreaming 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Parenting & Family

theres a huge creative advantage through the internet, the real world maybe more intense but its far more predictable.

Best Answer

Hm, I can actually agree with your answer on 100% a very good thought, made me think of it now.

Best Answer

Cause it is hard to change things in reality.

Best Answer

And easy on internet? ;o

Best Answer

Internet is not life. And you don't have to try here. Communication is easier.

Best Answer

Internet is a diversion while changing that takes time

Best Answer

The internet is a real thing where you can communicate with real people in real time.

Best Answer

You shouldn't focus on one world, i used to simply explain what I meant. I know how real it can get on internet but that wasn't the case.

Best Answer

word*

Best Answer

Not all of us have control of our real life situations, like illness and finances.

Best Answer

cause there are no openings in real life, no possibilities...everything's closed off and sold...the police, state and bankers own the world....

Best Answer

how do you know they aren't trying?

Best Answer

I never said they aren't

Best Answer

your question says differently

Best Answer

There's not a single sign it says they don't try, as I am one of these people and this question simply crossed my mind so I want to see other people thoughts to help me figure it, I am asking for an answer not a question, that's all.

Best Answer

there is, it says "rather than". not "in spite of". see?

short answer: escapism.

Best Answer

Well, but that is not the way I meant it, that's what I was trying to explain. Though, I will note that for future since my English isn't that good :)

Best Answer

happy holidays :)

Best Answer

Thanks, happy holidays you too!

Best Answer

Cause it's easier to cry to total strangers about how lifes not fair

Best Answer

But if you'd change the things which cause it would there still be a reason to cry

Best Answer

Some people get off being the victim and miserable

Best Answer

I can agree with that one and understand, but It's more about those who have a choice weather they make actions to meet new friends, have healthy relationship with family,etc or they find that online it is better to have that all.

Best Answer

Like taking a pill to solve your woes.

Best Answer