darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 17 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Health

works both ways

Best Answer

men care, it's one of the many things we can't talk about or we're laughed at

Best Answer

Because we don't care how we look UNTIL there's an attractive woman there.

Best Answer

I love the way my cyber friend fixes his hair when he thinks the cam is not on. I can see him and think he would still look gorgeous in a hessian sack!

Best Answer

because they do care about it?

Best Answer

Because they may like or care for the guy but if he is what society would consider unattractive then she will say things to him that kill his self esteem when truly she is the one being self conscious and probably a little embarrassed to be with him for her own reasons.

Best Answer

Because women are superial B*t*hes who only want to date/marry Ken Dolls with Big Wallets and No Brains.

Best Answer

Human nature. Same with an attractive guy to a woman.

Best Answer

See the growth of cosmetic industry & beauty parlors, they are all conducting their businesses by attracting women.On the other hand a male really doesn't care about how he looks.

I have seen many couples with beautiful wives and ugly looking husbands and vice versa.So i don't agree with the statement.

Best Answer

Haha! Because you may feel intimidated by the beauty! L.o.l i feel the same way about guys, but maybe because i have social anxiety.

Best Answer

Men don't care about looks? What planet are you from? So those posters plastered all over your lockers and those magazines on your coffee table and in the bathroom have nothing to do with looks?

Best Answer

We make ourselves feel self conscious. If you are feeling self conscious you are failing the test.. woman especially attractive ones want confident men. They figure, if they can break you so easily.. then what is life going to do to you?

Best Answer

Make? I think when I am feeling selfcontious it is my own hang-up...

Best Answer

Because you do care how they look - it's instinctive. I am a female and I even get all goo goo around beautiful women.

Best Answer

If he's something of interest, that little bit of self-consciousness in her presence is very sexy. Says he's got just that slight bit of nervousness giving her the upper hand to get things going.

Best Answer