well women need to quit picking sh1tty partners....because sh1tty partners make for sh1tty dads....

Best Answer

Why do you surround yourself with men that are losers??

Best Answer

Because single moms rasie boys now and they never had a good father inflence so the chain starts and terrible fathers come out of this. <br />
PS. Do you really think all moms are good moms and all men are terrible fathers? That's over generalizing.

Best Answer

I never said all if u read the question correctly

Best Answer

What ? That's a bit of a generalisation. I have a wonderful father (and mother). I realise I've been lucky, but I also know quite a few men who are very good, loving fathers to their children. And I know a few women who are, sadly, less than responsible.

Best Answer

I said most not all

Best Answer

I love my dad! He has done everything he could for us!!!

Best Answer

I beg to differ my ex husband is a awesome dad

Best Answer

Idk......My daughters love me though and always bring home letters and drawings from school about how daddy is the best dad in the world whatever that means. It's not like they had another father to compare with so how would they know?

Best Answer

You're so full of $h!t !!!

Best Answer

I do be believe your statement to be true at all. Perhaps these men became fathers at too young an age.

Best Answer

You have much to learn, if you think that way.

Best Answer

I have just the opposite experience.<br />
I know several guys who are absolutely wonderful fathers to their kids.<br />
You must know the wrong guys.

Best Answer

You hang with women that like dangerous men instead of good men. Good luck.

Best Answer