Blackheart100 Blackheart100 13-15, F 17 Answers Jun 8, 2011

I'm starting to think there is some sort of dominant jerk gene that is overcoming human heredity. <br />
I could repeat what others have written here, and there are many reasons that people act like jerks. Immaturity, ignorance, bitterness, arrogance, etc. etc. I think the worst jerks are the ones who operate under the assumption of entitlement....which makes them think that they are special. That the rules that apply to everyone else don't apply to them. Those are the people who will enjoy hurting others or infringing on others' rights the most. Why do they do it? Because it pays off for them, and because they would rather operate that way than deal with themselves and do the right thing. It is self absorption and selfish behavior. And sometimes they just enjoy the power of hurting or intimidating others. <br />
Sad.

Best Answer

Sometimes I think that we try to be the best at everything and can't possibly accomplish it. Sometimes we tend to hurt others by putting them dowm to push ourselves ahead.

Best Answer

because they feel so inadequate they need to put others down in order to make themselves feel superior

Best Answer

yeah i have gotten a lot of answers on this so thx for adding to it it helps

Best Answer

they are that way because trhey want to be it ok ?

Best Answer

because they open the first bite<br />
and only then switch on the brain

Best Answer

Jerks usually don't know they're jerks. They think they're smart, but others, like yourself, know they're jerks so don't let them bother you too much. Pass them off. They'll pay the price for acting like jerks sometime.

Best Answer

unfortunately that is just the way some people are.. they act like jerks.<br />
I think some do it on purpose cuz they just feel the need to be this way...<br />
some are just ignorant and have no clue they are jerks<br />
some just are immature<br />
some feel the need to bring others down to build themselves up<br />
some are just rude and disrespectful cuz that is all they may know how to be.<br />
For all the jerks you encounter in life, you will meet twice as many nice peeps!<br />
Dont let the jerks bring ya down!

Best Answer

I think it comes down to what and who you're exposed to. You have to wonder where that kind of behavior came from in the first place....

Best Answer

because they're insensitive

Best Answer

thx for answering

Best Answer

they are afraid of the truth

Best Answer

you dont really have a black heart do you little one?

Best Answer

yeah but sometimes i don't. Like now!

Best Answer

why is the sky blue ? even if i ask that the sky won't turn green.<br />
Same to jerks , they don't need a reason to be jerks because they are jerks and will never become anything better. That's all i know. ( i'm not saying this about anyone , it's just my point of view of jerks around me. ).

Best Answer

Thx u helped me ur awesome

Best Answer