I've been seeing a bunch about nerds and nerds choking people with their thighs I mean is it an inside joke that I don't get or what
willieverbegoodenough willieverbegoodenough 22-25, F 6 Answers Dec 9, 2013 in Community

There is a story that circulated on the web about some nerdy guy who was being tormented by some jock and somehow managed to kill the guy by strangling him with his thighs. I have no clue whether or not this is an urban legend or not.

Anyhow ... there are a bunch of bored people who persist on asking questions on EP about this. For a brief time last spring, it seemed like every 4th or 5th question related to this ... it's died down a lot.

One of the quirks of EP, someone comes up with some wierd premise for a question and a bunch of other people who lack imagination just copy it endlessly.

Welcome to EP !!!

Best Answer

Hmm thanks
Well if that is true good for the nerd

Best Answer

because Nerds rule!!!!!!!! :)

Best Answer

But can they choke someone if they rule lol

Best Answer

I believe that's called reverse psychology, the lil' nerd just wants some attention!

Best Answer

Idk nerd thighs have became so controversial

Best Answer

It's one person.

One person hoping to get a reaction.

Best Answer