SuperPiggyPikachu SuperPiggyPikachu 22-25 17 Answers Jul 18, 2012

Cause young boys dont put their special raincoat on? :-P <br />
Or their mums dont put them on the pill like mine did me.

Best Answer

Because they are to dammed stupid to keep their legss closed and the young men are to stupid to keep it in their pants. Having s.e.x at such a young age, don't magically make you an adult, it makes you a idiot.

Best Answer

It's related to poverty. In the US today whites have an average of 22 times the wealth of blacks and Latinos, a record that hasn't been matched since before the great depression, and social mobility is among the lowest in the developed world. For many of these teens children will be perhaps the only thing to ever give their lives meaning.

Best Answer

this is just me guessing but they are trying to rush into adult hood not knowing how hard it is OR they feel like being pressured with peer pressure because they think it would "up their cool factor". In my school I'm only 13 nearly fourteen so going into my third year) I haven't heard anyone get pregnant because of the rule and the effects of this. Have teachers try to talk to them about this? the only other reason i can think of is that their mum might have had them at a young age and so they feel they want/have to walk in their mother's footsteps<br />
hope this helped :D

Best Answer

Girls won't become pregnant by themselves....It is the result of the rude interests of grown up men on young girls.

Best Answer

you are a lying dirty old man scum of the earth. life is too good for you.

Best Answer

I was a teen mom. It wasn't something that was planned. It was just the result of two very irresponsible, unsupervised teens who drank alcohol. Its not good and not cool. Its hard, embarrassing, and stressful. I love my son with all my heart. But I wish that I would have waited. I was given the opportunity to go back and correct my wrongs in life and still become successful. I just had to do it all 10 years later.

Best Answer

My opinion (and this is coming from a religious dude over here) is that as a society, we feel that since God's laws are irrelevant (having been written by people believing in someone who 'doesn't exist') disregard more of them than we should.<br />
No one waits for sex until marriage anymore. Even safe sex isn't safe until there's a wedding band on both man and woman.

Best Answer

you would be supprised....sometimes its to fill a void

Best Answer

Sadly nowadays music, tv and society glorify sex and it's made people think you are abnormal if you aren't doing it in your youth.

Best Answer

Because boys dont pull out before there ***** squirts out

Best Answer

Bad time's. <br />
But look at the good side when you get a kid you learn the hard way and you stop sometime's.

Best Answer

Well we need more babies especially white ones as immigrants are breading much faster and we do have an aging population,so why complain,besides it's not like it's anything new,young women have been having babies from about the age of 12 for hundreds of years and the advantage is they can have them young and still be young when they want careers.

Best Answer

Wow -_- So you think its okay?

Best Answer

i really dont know because i fill like they have their whole lives ahead of them.. i think they think the only way you can love someone is by opening their legs or giving it up. You can show you love somebody with your personality.

Best Answer