tawam tawam 36-40, M 26 Answers Nov 29, 2011

Were all pink on the inside.

Best Answer

I had a girlfriend who used to say that

Best Answer

really what about those green?

Best Answer

so how did u answer?

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

and what about those black and white plus the brown one and yellow?

Best Answer

It still exists because most humans don't realize that there are only 2 types of people of their specie...Only 2:<br />
Those with brains, and those with brains that use them.<br />
But now more know!:)

Best Answer

hmmm its interesting notion and well said?

Best Answer

Pigeonholes!<br />
Some people just want to tie people up with manifestations of their own fears, reticiences, or mental aberrations!

Best Answer

really is that so then what it will bring to them

Best Answer

Racism does still exist. People aren't perfect and they have biases. Some are just haters. It actually matters what race you are. People need to appreciate and celebrate that, and not claim that they don't see it. Your race is part of your identity.

Best Answer

correct and nothing you can do on that we're 20th century

Best Answer

It still exists because we live in a diverse world and certain people believe that the color of their skin makes them more superior. As long as this world is diverse, racism will never end, but we are dawning on a new age. The day has already arrived when the color of my skin isn't all that defines me. Where I am the only black girl at an event and I don't feel self-conscious, where even whites watch Madea, where the closest thing this country has to a queen is a black woman, Oprah, where people don't tell me I talk white because they understand that by making that statement they're advertising their ignorance. They now understand that with the rising rate of black literacy, the chances that blacks no longer speak in Ebonics, are huge. They understand that accent has more to do with environment than race. An age where the world cup is held in Africa, and the most powerful nation on the planet is ruled by a black. An age where there are interracial couples all over television and no one bats an eyelid, where Miss Universe is a black, African, where the sexiest woman in the world, Beyonce, is black-read people magazine's sexiest people issue. The age of interracial bromances, and justice for racial inequality. Yes, there is still racism and racial discrimination, but we have come a long way. Just think, less than 70 years ago Mr and Mrs Loving couldn't get married without permission. To those that are against racial integration, I say: " Brace yourselves because this is just the beginning." The more civilized civilization becomes, the more acceptable racial integration will be.

Best Answer

wow thats really cool and yeah i think 100% you are right on that,cheers.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

i like that and yeah it will never stop and lets hope one day everyone live PEACEFULLY side by side no matter what our skin and belief not matters.Cheers

Best Answer

some of us that are "smart" enough to make decisions like these have trouble looking at the bigger picture, for an example of a small piece of this bigger picture, some human beings are unable to look at other people as individuals, instead of who they might be in relationship to them, or something they have heard and believed, or like when someone will make an assumption about someone they haven't even met yet.

Best Answer

how could you assume ifyou knew it exist and what will you feel if it happen to you?

Best Answer

no im not talking about the existence of racism. i know that racism exists. your talking to a girl thats half hispanic and living in wisconsin

Best Answer

nope i was expressing myself as individual not because of some hispanic girls or boy as a whole everywhere i thought that slavery and aparthied is abolished?is it only exist in the paper?well when you say you are aware that racism exist even in USA which is the beacon of democracy then how much more if not see anywhere racism exist because some people still think they are superior beings and they are also above the law thats why it hurts and if you are a regular citizen with out anyone you knew one day some people will just grab and torture because they think you are not fir in the society because of your race and your skin differs to them plus the humiliation and trauma you will receive just imagine that....and if you are lucky to come out of it alive....

Best Answer

racism exist anywhere and it doesnt concern only hispanics community,it concern all communities,asians,caucasians,black people they are always the one that experience this maltreatment,abuse of all sort and when you stand for them some people will think you are symphatizers and all sort of threatening things to you and your family will endure plus the traumatic experience you will receive because this kind of people believe that they are supreme beings and above the law,i thought hundred years is over and slavery is abolished and the aparthied is no longer exist,but now i realize it was abolished in the papers but in real life this is not the reality but people think the same way in the old time and mind you they even think that women should not study as well but produce a baby,just think how ignorant this cretin people are?i know its hard to live in this world of hardship but how could human race grow in peaceful way if we keep thinking that we are the only choosen people and others are not fit to live like we are?think....

Best Answer

I find the use of the term colored in describing people as racist. Mind you describing anyone by their colour I find to be racist.

Best Answer

well black is ok and for other people its offensive so some prefer that way,and its not an option just knowing some people think racially is too bad to reckon.....anyway im a moderate man and dont feel bias to anyone....

Best Answer

I hate having to check Caucasian on my job applications.

Best Answer

hhhmmmmmmm

Best Answer

You mulling it over?

Best Answer

nope i just think all those caucasians have no chance in your hands/

Best Answer

I don't grasp what you're getting at.

Best Answer

I always wrote in "human" under the race question.

Best Answer

Yea, "human" would be the correct answer.

Best Answer

More prevalent than that is the issue of sexism. Women of all races still haven't been given equal rights. Watch The Whistleblower if you have no clue what I'm talking about.

Best Answer

and so its ok to treat people like that?

Best Answer

True, but, at least you don't get pulled over for simply being a woman.

Best Answer

Bigotry exists because religion still exists.<br />
Atheists accept and admit the scientific fact that <b>all humans are Africans</b>.

Best Answer

ow thats something to remember h?

Best Answer

Well, you don't know anything about God and Jesus. God put everyone (all the races) here together. So He sees all as equal, then. Jesus never taught hate.
Atheists try to erase the existance of God, which means they kind of act like racists: in denial and try to erase people and believe only in self and their own world (racists) or God and believe only in self (atheists). Racists hate other races, denying love. Atheists hate God, denying the truth.
Don't put it on religion. Blame hatred on people. Hateful things only come into place with the actions of people. Religion is love-based. But many people are rooted in hate. And if ever a religion would be based on hate or become that way, that is not the church doing that, that is the minds of people being blasphemous and ruining the love that religion is based on. Blame people.

Best Answer

then i am sorry to tell you both im not atheist and i believe in God now for racism i do not believe in that and i will never well no matter how you think that people should not mix up with superior race because for 3 Holy Books it was not mention because we are equal in every way .

Best Answer

Does that mean that there aren't any atheists that are racists?

Best Answer

Does that mean that atheists aren't racist?

Best Answer

two wongs dont make a white

Best Answer

i will not ask why some people treat all this kind of thing because i believe that its your opinion that counts i just wonder why after all the abolishment of slavery and we are in the 20th century still it exist?

Best Answer

ok so what it will be?

Best Answer

Hate is a tool racists use to pit everyone against each other and to make people hate themselves. It is a tool of intimidation so that they can control people and have their way in everything.
Racists hate progression. They hate change. They only care about their agenda and what they want. They are also inadequate in themselves: something in them is lacking or not good enough so they try to spread unhappiness to others. They are selfish.

Best Answer

and why people could not exist in every corner of the world in PEACE?

Best Answer

We are God's handiwork whatever colour we are. Therefore no-one should dare judge someone for their skin colour -He- GOD made us that colour!!!!

Best Answer

yup that shoud be the case?

Best Answer

In the US there is one group that enjoys no racial protection under the law and is the most discriminated against - that group is white males<br />
Go ahead, yell at me but you know it is true.

Best Answer

everybody knows it exist all over the world....

Best Answer

Not yelling, but saying very calmly: that's ludicrous. White males own the majority of wealth, run most of the businesses, banks and utilities, head most of the institutions in the Western world, and ALWAYS have. Even the office of the president only holds so much power, it's not a monarchy. Our first black president has been blocked at every turn by white males in his own government who would rather ruin life for everyone, even their fellow white males, than be led by someone NOT white and male. Those who are thinking white males have lost out, are really just saying they should still have 100% of the pie, no less.That is the ugly truth of it.

Best Answer

Your talking about the people at the very top of the business ladder but that is only a small percentage the vast majority are well below that and when it comes to the every day working man white males are turned away from jobs if there is a black applicant I know it and you know it, It's called affirmative action and it punishes white males in the bottom rungs for the sins of others it is racism there is no other possible way to describe it The truth is if a white male and a less qualified black or hispanic male male all apply for a job the law requires that the black male is first hired even though he is less qualified, In what dream world is that not racist, In the Company I worked in they were required by the federal government to hire unqualified blacks and hispanics or loose their government contracts They had a quota of 10% of the work force, in what way is that not racist.

Best Answer

wow thats un usual answer ,but its nice you voice it out...thanks

Best Answer

I would like to add that the only way to truly rid the workplace of racism is to eliminate that question ( race?_____ ) from the work application and provide a system that allows the employer to select a applicant without ever knowing their race.

Best Answer

Hahahahaha. Yeah. Poor oppressed white males because of affirmative action. Good one. Next you'll tell me that it's reasonable for people to form racial stereotypes based on their own, limited, personal experience or something.

Best Answer

The only fair and reasonable way for it to be handled is for the question of race to be eliminated from the hiring process all together and for people to be hired soly on their merits and qualifications without regard to race or or gender or any of that sort of thing. that goes for other situations like college admissions and political office. And as long as you brought it up all the hate and racism I have seen here on EP has come from a few 4 or 5 black males.

Best Answer

Lol yes, because they're the ones doing the discriminating against.

Best Answer

BarvoDelancy - that is what you just did! Youve proved my point.

Best Answer

Don't forget Fat People are some of the most discriminated people on the planet no matter what their Color is.

Best Answer

humans have a hard time with whats 'different' than themselves. <br />
or they are fetishists...accepting the 'different' only because it arouses them sexually.

Best Answer

arouse sexually thats something to remember?

Best Answer

It's as rampant as ever in many parts of the world, but most of these are also related to cultural differences. It doesn't matter, and deep down we all know that.

Best Answer

yeah we just accept it because nothing we can do but still i hate racist

Best Answer

Racist-ist! Just kidding :p

Best Answer

then why not change it and lets start it for new year

Best Answer

It shouldn't. But people want it to, and they'll use any excuse to perpetuate it ("well, those people are racist too, they say these things TOO...") I figure if you're a bigot, OWN it, don't hide behind a bunch of bs. If you truly are not, it won't matter what anyone ELSE may be doing. That's why in spite of MY experiences, I NEVER start off assuming someone's a racist---they have to prove it to me.

Best Answer

fair enough?

Best Answer

so you need to prove 1st by justifying the means or what?well sometimes people has different notion on this and as i said you're entitled to your own opinion in everyway...

Best Answer

Not sure what you're saying here, but thanks for allowing me my opinion, much appreciated.

Best Answer

We all appreciate your opinions they are just as important and valid as anyone's.

Best Answer

People need a scapegoat ?

Best Answer

so to be racist is ok and just an scapegoat?hhhmmmm

Best Answer

I think it is fear of the unknown and fear misplaced pride I think that people are afraid of becoming one of them and I think it has a lot to do with goverment propganda the us verses them mentality and with a them it is easier to take the focus of the real problem with the us by talking about them instead o fthe real issues of the day

Best Answer

ok so do u treat peole like that?

Best Answer

to be honest sometimes I do but I am trying to break free of the ties that bind me I want to be a better person but I am flawed at times

Best Answer

It dont really exist for me . My hate sees no colour. seriously. Actions are louder than colour. I find that most other nationalities that aint white are very beautiful.

Best Answer

your a nice person?

Best Answer