answer that we are jerks is too short by the way..
LillyUA LillyUA 26-30, F 14 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Conspiracy theories are always wrong. We know who did it already.

Best Answer

wow, Messiah is here

Best Answer

Messiah? You believe it was the USA that did it do you. They flew those planes and the Arabs involved were CIA operatives etc.That's you're belief is it?
They did it as they were caught and Bin Laden claimed it as his. To believe anything else is pure fantasy. You clearly don't understand the word Messiah either. Look it up and see what a ridiculous thing that is to say to an atheist.

Best Answer

sweetie, our current administration is far to busy repressing and controlling its own citizens to even consider Russia or China...give it another four more years at least!

Best Answer

U dont like ur administration, what abt elect another one...or your elections cant begin without falsification like ours?...

Best Answer

it is no different here...they all are the same...they all lie...they need to put a common man or woman in office, who knows how hard it is to survive today....all these people running for office are already millionares...they have no idea what it is like to leave a sick child at home and work sixty hours a week to keep a roof over their heads...

Best Answer

they are the same in my country, but your born as millionaires and our became after USSR falling, stuping, uneducated ex killers millionaires, its funny show..and sad the same time..

Best Answer

Your'e clearly off the Planet dear. Enslave? Give me a break. China owns most of the USA's debt. You got the money from them. In fact they are far more likely to call your loans in and take yoiur country. Not thanks to the current admin. Thanks to Bush who turned a surplus into the biggest debt in history. With wars that had no point. And that you had to run away from. **** Cheney was the only winner as he got paid a high % of that money through his company. Wake up and see some facts. And while you're at it try and remember using texts on a forum is a sign you have lost command of the language. Just bloody lazy. And you wonder why many are unemployed. It's because they don't speak or write English.

Best Answer

That's nonsense!<br />
The USA wants to enslave Russia and China, when they can't even take care of their own country.<br />
And they owe $16 TRILLION to China. Yes, that's the way to enslave somebody -- be massively and hopelessly in debt to them. Good plan! By that kind of thinking, many individual Americans will soon "enslave" Visa and Mastercard LOL!<br />
As for 9-11 being the "White House's" work, which one? Remember, the first attempt by Al-Qaida to knock down the WTC happened in 1995, under the Clinton administration. When the truck bomb in the parking garage didn't work, they hatched the plane crash idea. In any case, I'm sure Al-Qaida would beg to differ with you about letting the White House take what they regard as "the credit" away from them.

Best Answer

wow..ure so emotional...amm....Americans dont want to work?

Best Answer

No, not really emotional -- I just think it's a silly idea. I would argue that anyone who wants to control someone else must first be a master of himself. The US has not demonstrated that at all. It's not about not wanting to work hard.
Personally, I wouldn't want the responsibility of having to take care of an administrate a different country. I realize that politicians DO want power, so it wouldn't surprise me if they would love to take over another place, but they still need to be show STRENGTH to do that. Anyone that can't resist going deep into debt and can't win a war even after 10+ years is not very strong, however. How could US have defeated Imperial Japan and the Third Reich in 5 years and can't seem to subdue the Taliban in 10 years? We're talking about a pitiful bunch of bearded hillbillies who don't even believe in teaching girls to read! Compared to the Nazi war machine, the Taliban is a complete joke. It's not the same country anymore. Something was lost somewhere along the way.

Best Answer

Taliban's life is war, and they are home, its like in soccer, and such could be, since Romanoffs time Russia cant capture Afghanistan ant its possible..

Best Answer

Good point, Lilly.
Do you really believe the US is hopeful of one day taking over Russia? I just don't see it. Through my work, I know a bit about the growing economy in Russia, and I don't think most Americans who know anything about today's Russia (and I don't think that's a great number of people) have any interest beyond investments and business deals. I know I would make some strategic investments if I had the money. :-)

Best Answer

i was talking abt Conspiracy theories as like longterm plans...but the same sHyit, i like that find u, really nice to speak u)))

Best Answer

cause russia is doing the same thing ! can u tell me what are they doing in syria ?

Best Answer

Making money, ok, ok..

Best Answer

NWO Maybe you know they are against it and only 2 others America is not against it at least our leaders are not:-) and Obama is on UN side in this? Yes they had to be involved in 9/11 a plane could not go through the pentagon building its a bunker wall and it went through 3 walls just a hole on plane parts:-)

Best Answer

Obama wants to be president))

Best Answer

Obama wants to be Dictator:-)

Best Answer

bad guy)))

Best Answer

The Russians are justifiable paranoid about everything...just like Cuba. It doesn't matter if it sounds farfetched because some of the things our government has done to others via espionage are mindbogglingly weird.

Best Answer

Dont be afraid of "Kuzmas mother" its not scared))

Best Answer

Well, 11 Sep was probably a corporate job, but we will never know. The US already has enslaved China with fiscal manipulation. Just look at where all of your things are made. The Russians gave up trusting in anyone a long time ago. Being greedy, they know the U.S. is greedy as well.

Best Answer

I am a Russsian man, but I never thought so. The Soviet propaganda always taught that the USA is our enemy. I didn't beleive in it, although some problems in our relations exist. May be, it is because I have a higher education and I am a teacher.

Best Answer