I don't know about you but I find that food shopping is one is my biggest challenges in my household budget. I have teenagers who are active in sports and they are always hu get. I make it a point to maintain ample nutritious food so they always have healthy choices to reach for daily. I have to bargain shop routinely. This is why I shop in bulk! Here are the benefits. Bins are replenished often, so ingredients are super fresh. You can buy as much or as little as you need, so you can experiment with new products without getting stuck with something you don't like. There's much less wasteful packaging. Many of our bulk offerings are organically grown. Of course, you save money because you're not paying for fancy brand labels!
aries3296 aries3296 46-50, F 3 Answers Feb 7 in Food

It is cheaper but a problem storing it all.

Best Answer

I know what you mean! I had a major space issue. You know those plastic crates mos grocers just throw away. I started asking for them I have nine of them stacked in the form of a square on a wall in my kitchen. The crates are black so they even match in there. I know walker has them for sale but I figured it didn't hurt to ask.

I keep all my bulk stuff in them and they are accessible. My raw foods I buy weekly because they ware perishable. I only bulk buy shelf stuff!

Thanking you for sharing! ;)

Best Answer

Ah yes I remember it well.... Three boys now men:-)

Best Answer