'And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.' (Rev. 22:17)

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing this scripture with us.

Best Answer

I am more interested in my personal relationship with God. I do not always understand these predictions. But I know when I am living in Spirit and in truth, I will be saved.

Best Answer

Because they're Christians.

Best Answer

All people, Including Christians, can broaden their perspectives (and their influence) by reading The Bible, The Torah, The Qur'an, and quotes by The Buddha, The Dalai Lama, Confucius, etc....

Best Answer

why shouldn't they?

Best Answer

Because the Bible will tell how the world will end and its not pretty in Relavation

Best Answer

because the perception into the human heart and mind are correct. when you read it have ever gone Wow! its like you have known me. or the guidance it gives is perfect. even for a book from a long time again.

Best Answer