ZappedToTheUnicorn ZappedToTheUnicorn 22-25, F 10 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Suicide

Stop allowing yourself to feel like crap. All of us suffer, trust me I've suffered in life as well. Gather up strength in life, fight for your cause.. Why do you put yourself down?. Life isn't peaches and cream, but it's roller coaster ride for sure. Don't hurt yourself because the world has hurt you.. Learn from life, don't run from it.

Best Answer

Maybe the fight is the thing. A fight can be inspiring, energising, gives you purpose. All that crap weighing down on you, and you carry on, im proud of all those days i managed to carry on despite it all. You are made of strong stuff, dont give it up now.

Best Answer

Stop all the trying and just quietly start being....

Best Answer

idk, but, if it gives you some relief i feel the same often.

Best Answer

Try what..?

Best Answer

to be happy.

Best Answer

Yes, you should. But never try on your own - surround yourself with positive, supportive people and visit a psychologist/psychiatrist regularly.
Pursue your interests and get lots of hobbies! I bought a drum kit when I was feeling really low, and then a piano when I felt low again :P
Do things that you love and cut your losses with the people who weigh you down.

Best Answer

Yeah. No one achieved anything through trying. Lets go to the pub!

Best Answer