mobiuswahn mobiuswahn 31-35, M 16 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Politics

Don't, because MY kids aren't going to give up ANY of their freedoms for YOUR safety when you are older.

Best Answer

Good, I dont expect them to either.

Best Answer

If you give up any rights, then you are giving up other peoples rights too.

You shouldn't. I think you are refering to the recent shooting. Well the problem is not the tool its the idiot crazy that used the tool. lets try locking up all the crazies first then see if that has an effect.

Its funny how as time goes by things don't change. People some how still have the notion that society and government are one in the same.

I suggest to all those that believe that try reading Common Sense. Thomas Payne. Then re think that crazy notion.

Best Answer

You have said it the best so far.

Best Answer

Thank you .

Best Answer

If you want to use assault weapons, why not join the military (18-34) or police department (20-35) ? You're still within the age range if you hurry and apply. That way you might actually be protecting someone rather than sitting around using weapons as an outlet for paranoia.

Best Answer

I already did my time in the military, earned a sharpshooter ribbon on the m16, never said I wanted to use one,just want it to be available to people like myself who know how to handle guns properly. Why dont you go be a cop, *****!

Best Answer

LOL ! That's the last line of work in which I'd ever get involved; I have enough police officers in my family to realise it. But I also don't relish the thought of them having to face that type of firepower in the hands of civilians.

Best Answer

I dough if you have spent any time in the military

Best Answer

You wanna see my DD214?

Best Answer

no, I've seen enough badly faked paperwork on the internet to last me a lifetime.

Best Answer

Freedoms and rights are earned, but then a dickhead like you would not know what that means , once you have children of your own you might understand what this is all about !!!!!

Best Answer

F,u,ck your kids, I didnt get you knocked up.

Best Answer

You know, I just a typical gen x ******* , and Be glad you did not knock me up – you would be minus certain vital organs (not your brain, as you don’t have a function one) My kids they are great thank you – and I do what it takes to protect them from dickheads like you

Best Answer

Did it ever cross your mind that you just might need a gun to protect your preacious from dickheads that are worse than me?

Best Answer

LOL You are the dickhead. You obviously dont know the constitution. Proof that an empty barrel makes the most noise. EARNED???? what a marooon.

Best Answer

"Rights", by definition, are granted, and thus, can be taken away.

Best Answer

@ GwydionFrost.
I take it your not american?
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"
From the US Declaration of Independence.

Best Answer

Wow, just...wow

Best Answer

You shouldn't, but they should make psych evaluations to anyone who wants to buy a semi automatic rifle

Best Answer

They dont sell guns to crazy people, most of the time these shooters get their weapons from a third party, in other words, they steal them.

Best Answer

Say that to the Virginia tech shooter

Best Answer

u shouldnt but cmon we need to have some sober thought and discussion about what can be done and your right gun control isnt the answer but a serious examination as to why we feel the need to slaughter each other is and if we dont gun control wont be far behind trust me the second ammendment can be ammended

Best Answer

Maybe the reason people kill eachother is because everybody in the subdivisions is so willing to sacrifice freedoms and pass new laws under the geise of safety. You can kill alot of people with a bow and arrow.

Best Answer

Because everyone is someone's kid?

Also there is NO WAY I am taking someone seriously who believes they are a "Interdimensional Dream Traveler". Do you have any idea how hard it was to not stick in a extremely offensive tone with that?

Best Answer

Offensive tone you say? Get F,U,cked P,u,ssy!!

Best Answer

It takes so much courage to call people nasty names over the web. Your father must be proud.

Best Answer

And I bet your father is proud to have a transvestite as a son, yeah, I read your profile too. Whats all this schizophrenia stuff?

Best Answer

You are disgusting and one of the people who I wish didn't have a gun, you'd probably shoot up a school your sadistic, self-righteous, and obviously messed up in the head.

Best Answer

Its good to know there are 20 yr olds like yourself out there that know everything about everything. We should definately make people so smart and wise as yourself the judge and jury so you can tell everyone what to do, then we would live happily in a land of rainbows and smiling puppies where nothing bad ever happens. Do you have kids? Did your kid die? No, ok then, so you dont know what its like either, you just think you do. Do you cry every time you read the weekly obituaries? Why dont you take a walk through the real world sometime and see how people mame and kill people without using a gun.

Best Answer

Look dude, I'm not a ******* transvestite, I'm transgender there's a big difference. Also If knifes, blunt weapons, and bare hands killed as many people as guns do your point might even be valid. At this point your kneejerk reaction shows how unwilling you are to accept the reality that guns cause violence.

Best Answer

People cause violence, guns dont work without someone pulling the trigger

Best Answer

Strange because dozens of other countries banned handguns and their gun deaths are WAAAAY less than ours. Japan for instance allows sale of air-rifles and hunting rifles but you need to pass a test, then a safety course, then a drug test, then a mental evaluation, and a final police background check before you even get to touch the weapons. Guess how many deaths they saw last year from guns? 11. Not 11 per capita or 11 thousand or hundred, just Eleven, that's sixteen less than died in newtown on friday. Obviously guns are a huge reason and cause of gun deaths.

Best Answer

Have you ever even seen a gun? I'm guessing no because you are so afraid of them. And, I think the reason why Japan doesnt have guns has something to do with the unconditional surrender during WWII. Finally, this isnt Japan, we dont eat fish everyday, we give women more rights, and Japan frowns upon transvestites like yourself. Owning a gun isnt for everyone,,and neither is pretending to be a woman.

Best Answer

I've fired guns, I have guns in my house. You're making assumptions...like a donkey. And I'm not a transvestite, I don't call you "hard up troll" now do I? Lastly, why the hell would I ever want to go to japan?

Best Answer

objects get blamed for actions...it's the easy answer

Best Answer

Guns only have one purpose, to kill. I think it's pretty safe to say the gun does a lot of the work, and no gun has ever pulled its own trigger.

Best Answer

I don't have kids :/

Best Answer

If people would bother to exercise those freedoms and rights you would never have had to ask this question

Best Answer

You shouldn't. Everyone should be responsible for their own safety. No one else can always do it for you.

Best Answer