CravingHeart CravingHeart 26-30, F 5 Answers Jan 23 in Community

I dont know your situation or why you would say that but beleave me your family and friends would miss you if you were gone. Can you or anyone tell me just one thing that is so awful in life that you cant get through? Beleave me there is nothing in life that we cant get through. It may be hard but you can get through anything if you try. If you ever just want to talk send me a private message. Im a good listener.

Best Answer

You don't know when, but you might find someone who makes your life better. I try to remind myself that.

Best Answer

Whom says you should?<br />
Your life, your choice. Not my problem if you chose not to see the wonderful stuff that's on it's way.<br />
mx:))

Best Answer

So you can make a difference to at least one other person on earth and to the earth itself. .....AND we should live because even if we dont think we should we can at least be a lesson to others so they dont become a waste as well. Cheer up, No youre worth so much more than you could ever imagine and then start something to better this place and/or the people in it. Life is only what you really want it to be. Dont let circumstances and misfortunes corrupt and destroy the idea of being worthwhile. Good luck God bless.

Best Answer