malenarawr malenarawr 13-15, F 17 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in Suicide

80 chapters stay blank

Best Answer

Because if you are contemplating the option of killing yourself, than it means that right now you can do anything. There are no boundaries to you. Have you ever being afraid to tell someone to go **** herself? Now you don't have to be afraid anymore. Do you want to go out and scream? Now you can. You can do anything because now you have nothing more to lose. And by getting there, you just got something that is bigger and more powerful than most people will ever have: absolute freedom from society's restrains. Don't kill yourself. Size this moment and this power to totally transform your life the way you want to.

Best Answer

Because life is the biggest trip there is. Live in the NOW, and realize how insanely blessed you are to be alive. It's beautiful, whether your sad or happy, you made it that way and you can change it, it's all perception. Don't let other people's negative energy, or even yours, bring you to ending the most awesome thing there is. Just live, positively and don't let anyone interfere with you're life. Let love and happiness surround you.<br />
I may sound like some "hippy" but it's true my friend

Best Answer

because you have a pupose here on this earth and a plan..even if u dont know it yet..

Best Answer

purpose*

Best Answer

okay. thats ur opinion and u can think that. But idk y ur telling me that im wrong this wasent even said to you so your just irrelevant.

Best Answer

Wow, you are totally sexy. I would definitely get lost looking at you.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You're young. It may seem like the entire world is against you, it may seem like everyone is ignoring you and hates everything about you but they don't. <br />
We all went through the same thing, or similar things. High school and teen life can really do that to you. I know it may seem unrealistic right now but one day, you'll believe me. Just don't hurt yourself. As much as it seems like you have nothing to live for, you really do. You have so much to offer the world, even if it is tough. <br />
Think of this as a lesson. When you beat this feeling of suicide and depression, you'll be so much stronger and you'll know more and you'll even be able to help anyone else who's in trouble. YOU will be their roll model. Don't let people talk you down because you're worth it..you're worth more than you know.

Best Answer

Because life doesn't always suck.

Best Answer

Because I love you!!! And you're young and when you're older you'll look back and say I can't believe I wanted to kill myself over that stupid ****. You my friend have a life to live and big things to do

Best Answer

Here are 5 reasons<br />
1...<br />
2....<br />
3.....<br />
4......<br />
5........

Best Answer

Why should you?

Best Answer

because your really young. and it would hurt people.

Best Answer

because we are not born to die but to live

Best Answer

I figure if you're that determined to die, be that determined to live.

Best Answer