We fall, we learn, we get back up. Because when you rise, there's the chance you will have a new perspective and take what you've learned and apply it to the rest of your life.

Best Answer

Makes you stronger

Best Answer

After a fall, its always a rise and rise only.<br />
Falling down is lesson to correct self in all aspects so as for the next step for rise all care is taken to reach the heights.And there is no looking back.

Best Answer

Because you are meant to rise, my angel. You are a gift. Falling is natural. Falling is not a death sentence. It is part of our dance in life. When a baby has that intention to walk, how many times does she fall and bump herself and cry and scream before she stands, then again she does this all over again to walk, then again to run...It's our dance of life my sister. See it as your dance. And share it with others. I think you feel you are in this alone. Reach out as you are and you will transform your life.

Best Answer

You may wish to seek guidance outside of EP

Best Answer

Get off my damn trampoline!

Best Answer

Cause if you don't you'll fall Deeper each time. Even if you take 2 steps forward and 1 step Back. Your still moving FORWARD. :)

Best Answer

'Cause the ride down is so much fun! ;-)

Best Answer

So you can learn how to fall

Best Answer