Marijuana seems safe in general, from what I would hear about it. I don't remember exactly what I heard people say about it, except that it has not caused any deaths (which I feel is remarkable) and it has health benefits. But from all I heard about it (at least the positive remarks), I concluded that it's mostly safe.

Best Answer

It is not safe, it destroys brain cells

Best Answer

When the 'facts' come from stoners, no wonder it gets such a great review!

Best Answer

I have never understood wanting it to be legal. Wouldn't the tax make it more expensive then it is now? It is not like it is difficult to obtain...

Best Answer

Who cares what the cost is? The point is to stop putting people in prison for having a God given plant in their possession.

Best Answer

Lol you can use the argument for almost anything. I know many many people smoking on a regular basis that have never been put in prison. The people going to jail mostly are the ones that are involved in selling which usually accompanies other illegal activities. Those people will still be going to jail regardless of pot being legal or not

Best Answer

Right! I think I'll go have a beer. My liver isn't that bad yet

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

SuperHero: You do not know what you are talking about. Marijuana is not a dangerous substance. Please read "Smoke Signals" a new book by Martin Lee. He documents the whole sad history of why this helpful plant was made illegal in the first place. There was a man named Harry Anslinger, he was in charge of alcohol prohibition until 1933 when congress did away with alcohol prohibition. Harry needed a job. Lucky for him he was married to Andrew Mellon's daughter. Mellon was a very rich banker as well as the treasurer of the United States. He helped Harry with money and connections. Harry convinced a movie producer to make the film "Reefer Madness" this film was propaganda. The story goes on and on. But in 1937 a no nothing congress passed the Marijuana Tax Stamp Act and made marijuana illegal. As well as the hemp plant just because it looks like Marijuana.<br />
Anyway please think before you speak and maybe do a little reading. Marijuana is a wonder drug on a par with aspirin. It has proven useful in treating Glaucoma, Cancer, Pain, Diabetes, Wasting Disease, and Aids. The future potential as a cure for many other sicknesses has not been studied because of the lies that our federal government have told about it.<br />
A very sad tale of duplicity by our leaders.

Best Answer

Believe as you like, but I think it's dangerous and should remain illegal

Best Answer

You just add to the lies. You do not have any understanding of what you are talking about. The prohibition of Marijuana is one of the reasons many Americans do not trust the government. If they lie this badly about a plant that is a God given plant then what else do they lie about.

Best Answer

Actually fanboy is correct but I think it should be legal. natural selection is the best thing.

Best Answer

At least you think it should be legal. It surprises me at just how unread most people are. Fanboy is a good example. He does not know anything about what he is talking about. God save us all form morons.

Best Answer

Well I understand his point but I think all drugs should be legal. It weeds out the morons. Pun intended.

Best Answer

Marijuana would put the pharmaceutical industry out of business, I think that's another reason why it's illegal, to protect the industry.

Best Answer

Cannot think of a reason for it to be illegal. If it is legal, and cheap, no one would do it. Takes all the excitement out of it.

Best Answer

i think it should only be used for medical purposes

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

So that stoners can be high all the time.

Best Answer

It relaxes peeps.

Best Answer

And kills them

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Who me?

Best Answer

Yes :)

Best Answer

Stupidity kills people not pot!

Best Answer

Far safer than booze - see how many fights are caused by alcohol and liver disease. Save a lot on our health bill.

Best Answer

The problem is, when used before age 25, it actually destroys the ability for your brain to mature. Go ahead if you like, but know it is destroying your cognitive abilities where alcohol is temporary. And I bet no one uses filters on pot so black lung cancer. Sounds lovely.

Best Answer

Very well said.

Best Answer

Yes, on a young brain does not make any sense. Also alcohol kills so many brain cells. Like all things - only in moderation. sugar addition in obesity !!!!!

Best Answer