You should enroll in school and live on campus. You are young and do not have parental support, so there is plenty of aid that will support you while you are attending school. You need to call the financial aide office, make an appointment and get on campus ASAP! Take advantage of your opportunities while you are young and get out of there! Get an education.

Best Answer

i have tried what happen is i couldnt get fiancial help. im sacred to do a loan because i dont want to owe money i would have to pay for years. i enrolled in school and everything. the only think i needed was fiancial aid but didnt get it. they lady said if i get a job i could file my own taxes because my sis files for me. but i cant get it and my mom is mentally unstabled right now so she cant help. best advice so far thanks.education is the only way

Best Answer

based on what I'm hearing of your situation, I cant believe you cant get FA there must be more to the story. Nevertheless, if all you can get is loans, then go for it. Four years worth of tuition and living assistance is the cost you will pay for an education, peace, health and happiness. Go for it! Once you graduate and get a decent a job, you can pay as little as 50.00 a month that can be drafted right out of your account and you dont even have to think about. Your only other option is to let this situation steal your youth and your options. You will grow old and bitter and end up with a dead end job. Don't let your sister's bad behavior and laziness ruin the rest of your life. Make a grown up decision that you are going to take control of YOUR life and go for it!

Best Answer

Hearing you on this -- for many of us, children are fun in small doses, not so much every day. Lots of admiration for people who can do this for dozens of small fry every day of the year, they have our future in their hands.<br />
And so do you.<br />
But so does your sister, and your family owes you respect for wanting to get out. Could be you need a plan to work your way back up the ladder, so you can contribute to getting the children into a care center, at least for a half day?<br />
Don't know where you graduated from high school, but -- your post comes across as someone who is not ready for college yet. Here's a list of free high school courses for a bunch of states, you can do online while the kids are asleep.<br />
http://distancelearn.about.com/lr/free_online_high_schools/349706/2/ <br />
If your state is not listed there, you can make some phone calls, maybe your state education department, your high school or local community college counseling office. Work your way through that, then you can choose -- <br />
Keep going with the free education you can get online?<br />
Get a Stafford loan (that you will have to pay back) and making it into a community college.<br />
Either way, some thinking about where you want to go with your life would be a good idea. Do you want to keep living with your sister? What do you want to do?<br />
And just remember, the rug rats may be hard to take care of right now, but they grow up fast -- and some day they are going to be taking care of you and me. <br />
In the meantime, here's another online study program for you -- it's not free, but $16 isn't much for your family to cover and help you do your work.<br />
http://www.childcarelounge.com/training/infant-and-toddler-care.php<br />
Wishing you patience, strength, and peace -- from a grandfather who shared babysitting time with his wife.

Best Answer

thanks. im a honor student who did college work in high school.sometimes i help college student with esssays and other areas for pay. dont let my grammar give you that idea. kids aret fun at all to me. in my opinion they dont grow up fast enough it seems so slow. from a parents perspective and grandparets its different. i want to be a pediatric nurse or veterarian. but first i will get a certificate in medical assisting to give me experience and possibly income so i can move out and support myself. i dont like young children or want children either. i appricate your advice. only god knows how much i want to start school.thats my biggest goal. education is the most importat thig to me.

Best Answer

I imagine watching the kids has become the assumed payment for your room/food/electricity while you are staying with them. If you are uncomfortable with the arrangement or feel you are being unappreciated, sit and talk to them about it. Let them know you need time to yourself as well and if they wouldn't mind helping you search for a job so you can get on your own two feet. Try to work together but definitely don't keep quiet about it. You'll just blow up.<br />
Do keep in mind that if you do not contribute anything financially to the house, respect that they took you in and actively appreciate that in your mind before you talk to them. They probably see this arrangement as mutually beneficial. If it stops being that, you will just be a room mate that does not contribute. Tread lightly.

Best Answer

it benefits them and only them im not happy, i feel overwhelmed, and miserable. they wanted to take me in. when i was a underage my mom send money every month to them as soon as i turn 18 its all these l will kick you out and and force. i can except responsiblities and adulthood bu i graducated a year ago. im willing t get on my feet if they help me to find a job and help get me in school but they not trying to help. i need some guidiance. all they wat to do is use me. babysitting is consuming my life. thats all i do. mon to friday some weeks they not off. saturday and sunday. im 19 so it bothers me because they force me to do it. then they abuse my help. i rather go to school and pay rent or help out fiancially but this two toddler and new born baby thing isnt going to work. i dont like children and cant tolerate them only now and then. sometimes my depression and anxiety starts. because im always in a house. what about my future. whatever i try to do they try to revolve it around the kids or them. i appricate them letting me life their but im just starting my life off and cant do it alone. i talk to them numerous times. all they do is tell me either i do it or get kicked out. get a job do this but they aint trying to help. going to school and working benefits me and them because then i can better myself but still help fiancially. they want me to watch three kids all day go to work in the night.

Best Answer

That is rough. I'm sorry. I would focus my efforts on getting a job and finding a room mate or rent a room in someone else's house. You need to get some distance. Try to deal with it until you get a job... any time day or night job, not just one that works with their babysitting ideas. It stinks but just like a bad job, you might have to do it until you find something better. Don't get me wrong, It is good to contribute but you shouldn't get forced into it. If you've already talked to them, and that is their position, do it or get out.... Best you can do is deal with it until you can get out and get life on your terms.

Best Answer

live with another relative that will help you get started back to school...........they have a "free" babysitter it's not in Their best interests to help you

Best Answer

my sister is all i got. mom is in a nursig home. was living with her. my whole family livei forign country.yourso right whe you have A FREESITTER YOU WANT them tostay likethat. they never offer to help me look for a job or school.

Best Answer