BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 17 Answers Mar 6 in Health

Cuz I'm adorable...and love to make people laugh....

Best Answer

I never asked people to like me, so i cant say they should

Best Answer

I'm a friend to the end if i like you

Best Answer

I have no coherent answer for that. Maybe because I have done nothing to them, if this is the case. And that is the past, otherwise.

Best Answer

Because I am caring and genuine and always there to give advice and help others.

Best Answer

i am likeable i feel bad for the ones who don't

Best Answer

I. <br />
AM.<br />
FREAKING.<br />
EPICALLY.<br />
adorable :3

Best Answer

It's called respecting people for who they are despite their differences. So as long as you aren't a complete *** you should have respect from others! However i don't follow by that rule. If someone is a complete **** to me then i'm going to hate them! :)

Best Answer

I don't really give a ****. I'd rather people outright hate me than pretend to like me. Because at least then its legit.

Best Answer

whats not to like...?

Best Answer

They shouldn't unless they need something fixed.

Best Answer

They shouldn't, lol.

Best Answer

That's up to them. I yam what I yam. I gave up people pleasing a long time ago.

Best Answer

I don't expect anyone to like me; I only know that I'm worth knowing and have alot to offer someone.

Best Answer

Liking me is of course completely voluntary, and my liking others is not conditional on them pretending to agree with any of my beliefs as long as they understand I will like them no matter what theirs are as long as they don't impose the requirement that I must pretend to agree with them in places where we may mot see eye to eye, or conceal the facts to one another. I am not one who thinks mirroring others behavior is a good way to keep a friend. Yay for differences. :)

Best Answer