BellaFairy BellaFairy 22-25, F 18 Answers Apr 24, 2009

because truth is about us...not "them

Best Answer

Keep on telling your truth and wear them down over time. Truth is powerful because it is consistent and people pick up on that over time. Lies are only powerful in the short term and soon get shown up because they are inconsistent with reality. If you were to tell lies it would become obvious in the end and then you would loose credibility. Basically telling the truth means people believe you - in the long term anyway.

Best Answer

You tell the truth to please yourself; not others.

Best Answer

The truth sets you free.

Best Answer

It's about integrity.....telling the truth gives you some.

Best Answer

Because the truth will always come out with time and it is easier to tell the truth then it is to remember a lie.

Best Answer

Because, keeping up with lies is difficult, therefore you risk contradicting yourself later on and looking like a dumb liar. This happens even to the most experienced liars, even to people who plan the last detail of their lie (watch People's Court and you will see how easy it is to contradict yourslef even when you planned to lie to a judge).<br />
I don't see anything essentially wrong with not telling the truth, as long as there are no moral implications. Like if someone asks you at work how your weekend was, and if in fact your weekend was awful, and you don't want to get into details (you are rushing or whatever) just say "fine thanks" and smile and keep on walking. You don't have to open your true intimate self to everyone who asks. Give yourslef a break. I guess you will know when it is not OK to lie, and to who it is not OK to lie to. Use your judgement.

Best Answer

becouse life is evil....

Best Answer

Because it's the right thing to do. Who cares if know one else believes you, you know your right and eventually people will come around...

Best Answer

**** them. Say what you know and don't care. When they really want to know, they will research it, and learn you were right.

Best Answer

You've got a good point. I guess people are so used to lies that when you tell the truth it upsets people!<br />
I've had times in my life where it's easier to lie because they'll only accept a lie. The truth doesn't seem "real" enough. <br />
Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Best Answer

Because lying is mean :(

Best Answer