That would just be murder! and every no is unhappy at some point and a lot that are not handicapped never seem to be happy. and some of the handicapped are some of the happy people of the world.

Best Answer

Who are we to say who lives and who dies at birth! I know people with varying types of disabilities and they are very happy. A person born with a disability doesn't mean that he/she is going to be unhappy, the important thing is that they are loved, just the same as a child without a disability. Anyone can experience unhappiness from time to time whether they have disabilities or not.

Best Answer

Why should you want him/her to die? You don't know if they are unhappy unless they come out and tell you they are. Everyone has a right to live and nobody should deprive anyone of that chance.

Best Answer

I actually was thinking this over just last night. I think the severe handicaps like when a childs brain gets smashed by a tree limb and they go from being a once very happy and active child to pretty much a vegetable who will never have any chance at any type of normal life and cant even prevent the drool and **** from evacuating there bowls at random....No adult in there right mind would want to live like that so why would they allow there child to live like that?

Best Answer

Good question. I would not want it

Best Answer

That's a deep philosophical question. I'm not sure I have an answer. All I can say from personal experience is that life can be very challenging for those with disabilities

Best Answer