shelbydoll16 shelbydoll16 18-21 34 Answers Mar 12, 2012

I disagree women should grow ***** hair, some ***** is very ugly, need to camouflage it, hairy is better, bald ***** looks nasty.

Best Answer

Men don't shave and we do because pleasing the man is what's important. We do what men want and make our bodies beautiful and sexy so they can have the utmost pleasure from us. We sacrifice our comfort for beauty and to give men pleasure to show them that their pleasure comes first. She is the sex ob<x>ject. His pleasure is central to sex; her pleasure is secondary and not always necessary. Maybe he doesn't even think about her pleasure. By not shaving, a man shows that his primary concern is what feels good to him, that sex is about serving himself and getting pleasure out of a woman's body. Shaving yourself while he doesn't is a submissive, subservient act.

Best Answer

I never asked any woman to shave that's a personal preference . a nick from a razor can become infected . I think a light trim would be enough and I volunteer to do it .

Best Answer

Sorry girls. Your right that it is not 'fair'. But being 'fair' really isn't the point, when woman's appearances is the topic of discussion. A woman's body is a very visual thing for us guys, and many woman have figured out a guy is more turned on, and thus yeilds them better results for what ever they want, when they have a bald eagle. Personally I like to see some hair down there. But the choice is clearly the woman's, and many women do shave, so the rest of you either choose to compete with those woman, or not.........Also girls I think you give us guys too much credit, I don't think guys feel strongly one way or the other. If I can get your panties off, I want in. It is not like if I got your panties off, and you have a big old school landing *****, I am not going to say 'NO THANKS' and leave you alone, unf***ed.

Best Answer

I agree, all the things women have to do to make themselves look better for men when a LOT of them couldn't care less what they look like-it's all VERY unfair! :P<br />
Oh if men only knew what we do for them, if they had to live one day in our uncomfortable shoes! :P

Best Answer

Who said anything has to be fair?

Best Answer

*ahem*

Best Answer

Well if you want to look unkempt and have a health bio hazard between your legs, go for it.

Best Answer

this is my own opinion and im sure it wont matter to some, but women should have a choice in whether they can or cant shave, not what society thinks what they should do. As a guy, i think its cute to see hair on a woman, whether its on their head, legs, underarms, even their private parts. A woman shouldnt have to always look prepubescent, even for social situations, if you know what your doing, then good to know.

Best Answer

i think a wo,am with shaved parts is so hot . It makes no difference if she is or not im still going down there but shaved just drives me crazy

Best Answer

I enjoy women, shaved or unshaved......

Best Answer

I like my wife shaved and she likes it too.I tried shaving and also liked it. We both agree that its a personal choice so if you don't like doing it then dont

Best Answer

I don't shave! I don't like it bald, my bf doesn't like me being bald either! :)

Best Answer

Wondering why people make blanket statements.....I stay groomed....anything less would be uncivilized. I expect my g.f. to be clean and groomed, how not be just as accommodating as she?

Best Answer

i didn't know that was the new rule. just do what you like, and if he doesn't like it, and you don't like *that*, just trade him in on someone more sympathetic

Best Answer

I agree with you. I feel us guys should be considerate of what our partners want. I make sure I am always shaved down below and well trimmed up above.

Best Answer

i'd trim if requested. i would never ask a girl to do anything more than trim, as i'd almost never say "go change that dress", and stubble buuurns! some ladies do look nice bald. answering a different question, "when should wome..." -when you seriously love the guy enough to go through all of that effort and terror. if he's someone you're just using or still trying out (not sure if you reeeally want to be stuck with somethin less than you deserve for the next few decades) get out there and find someone who likes your style.

Best Answer

I like grooming and I find it a bit icky if my partner is not groomed so I would offer to groom if necessary.

Best Answer

If you ask me, you have every right in the world not to shave down there. Unshaved armpits don't bother me in the least. Unshaved legs are more of a stretch, but even that I've learned to take in stride. I absolutely refuse to get circumcised to please American women. In exchange for that, I am happy to accept women as Nature makes them.

Best Answer

Now wait - you girls don't have shave.

Best Answer

Im fair. If you kno what I mean ;)

Best Answer