Brilliant . The story is that i broke my knee and i ended up on a hospital table in my skidders . imagine lying there with great tractor treads in your under crackers

Best Answer

EASY!....I do not wear any!.....Unless necessary!

Best Answer

I always thought clean underwear had something to do with women.

Best Answer

hello! I do not want to be smelly! i do changed everyday and sometimes thrice a day!... <br />
whatever happens in ypur day...at least you have headhigh and tell yourself...."huh, i'm wearing a clean and sexy underwear"! lol

Best Answer

yeah my parent always bitched about clean underwear. Then one day needed to go to the hospital thank god had clean underpants on. I survived a gunshot but felt bad for the pants as they were all blood.

Best Answer

I always try to wear clean underwear...I always wear white...but that is me...I especially try to wear a new pair when visiting a hospital...what with diabetes and a heart condition...I never know when I'll be kept overnight...and I don't want to have doctors and/or nurses and/or their assistants have to see a dirty pair of underwear (not that they probably have never seen one...but I think it is more pleasant for them to see a clean one)...

Best Answer

Well dang thats gotta suck

Best Answer