UNDERWEAR IS IMPORTANT Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle. From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this story of a Crestview couple who drove to Wal-Mart, only to have their car break down in the parking lot. The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot. The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer observation, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned his private parts into glaringly public ones. Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place. She took a deep breath and stood up boldly to face the crowd. As she looked across the hood she found herself staring at her husband, who had been standing idly by. The AAA mechanic, however, had to have ten stitches in his forehead.
WeAreOne WeAreOne 56-60, F 14 Answers Sep 10, 2009

Brilliant . The story is that i broke my knee and i ended up on a hospital table in my skidders . imagine lying there with great tractor treads in your under crackers

Best Answer

EASY!....I do not wear any!.....Unless necessary!

Best Answer

I always thought clean underwear had something to do with women.

Best Answer

hello! I do not want to be smelly! i do changed everyday and sometimes thrice a day!... <br />
whatever happens in ypur day...at least you have headhigh and tell yourself...."huh, i'm wearing a clean and sexy underwear"! lol

Best Answer

yeah my parent always bitched about clean underwear. Then one day needed to go to the hospital thank god had clean underpants on. I survived a gunshot but felt bad for the pants as they were all blood.

Best Answer

I always try to wear clean underwear...I always wear white...but that is me...I especially try to wear a new pair when visiting a hospital...what with diabetes and a heart condition...I never know when I'll be kept overnight...and I don't want to have doctors and/or nurses and/or their assistants have to see a dirty pair of underwear (not that they probably have never seen one...but I think it is more pleasant for them to see a clean one)...

Best Answer

Well dang thats gotta suck

Best Answer