live for yourself , if you make friends along the way so be it :)

Best Answer

many times mean people have no idea what they are talking about in the first place.

Best Answer

Life true to your heart. What really matters is if you go to bed thinking I had a great day and did my best to be me. If you go to bed worrying "Did so and so approve of me?" You will not get much sleep that way.

Best Answer

You shouldn't care because you can never please them all. There are as much opinions about right and wrong as there are people out there. And you have only one life here, and you are the one living it. The decisions you make and life you live is yours and yours only. <br />
You have to live how you see fit and do things that you like. <br />
Otherwise you will spend your life doing what others want and when you're on your death bed and look back at your life, you will have so many regrets in your life, you will be miserable. Its not worth it.

Best Answer

You should not care about what others think of you.<br />
BECAUSE caring about them wud restrict u from doing the things you feeel like doing! and living your life according to ur terms! rather than 'others'

Best Answer

You can't please everyone so you gotta please yourself.

Best Answer