NaturalGropius NaturalGropius 18-21 10 Answers Apr 28 in Health

Fight it!

Best Answer

Because it can become good.

Best Answer

I show no mercy, period.

Best Answer

Why? D:

Best Answer

Screw morality/ethics. I value logic and reason.

Best Answer

K.

Best Answer

They weren't born evil

Best Answer

How do you know that? Some people are predisposed to be more selfish than others obviously. Just like some are predisposed to be more selfless. How in the world do you think they got that way huh? O.o

Best Answer

A series of misfortunate events:\
I was told my entire childhood of how rotten I was just for asking questions. I once had a math teacher call me scum. Rewind 12yrs later and he's doin 3yrs for sexual assault on a minor. What I'm getting at is that making the judgment of who gets and who doesn't is a D!ck move.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter. Still your choice. Your choice to be evil or good. Those are just outside influences that may or may not influence. Just because some one kills your entire family doesn't mean you have to kill everyone else's family out of jealousy or etc.

Best Answer

So you're saying judges are dicks, is that it?

Best Answer

Yeah:))

Best Answer

because Evil can sometimes become Good

Best Answer

Lol. No.

Best Answer

well then what makes you different from evil?

Best Answer

Best Answer

The fact that I go against it.

Best Answer

hey, even a republican can argue with a republican politically. But me personally i don't believe in things like good and evil.

Best Answer

Because you have their evil within yourself, in many ways but if its to save The Innocent and The Righteous Ones then so Be It(:-).

Best Answer

No, I don't. You might. But not me.

Best Answer

What I'm saying is this that temptation comes in many ways and some feel the urge to do it but don't because of JUSTICE, but in our hearts the evil can lift itself up if we allow it too,But we refuse due to right and wrong existing, WE CHOOSE RIGHTEOUSNESS(:-)<3.

Best Answer

Mercy to all is Jesus way

Best Answer

I do not care about some make-believe character.

Best Answer

You asked I answered!

Best Answer

I know. :3 Thankz you love. lmfao

Best Answer