fearhim fearhim 31-35, M 11 Answers Jun 18, 2012

I think I know what you mean. When I was in, everybody would say how strong their relationship with their chicks were, but so many got cheated on. Some found out through FaceBook. WTF

Best Answer

I have a dated a military man who claimed he was unmarried and I will tell you that the men and women who serve a good majority of them are unfaithful and when your spouse is away on duty if you don't have kids or what not it's easy to fall into the trap of seduction.

Best Answer

I didn't understand why these women would have those kind of pictures specially being married

Best Answer

I once had made friends with a woman who's husband was deployed. Nothing ever happened, just know she was very lonely, kept it to a friendly manner. I guess it was just enough to satisfy her needs to have a man to talk with. She introduced me to her husband after he returned, then eventually they both disappeared into their own lives together again.

Best Answer

what's good for the goose...

Best Answer

most military wives marry for personal gain - $ + benefits. my cousin is a perfect example :( she married an airman, got pregnant by her ex, he forgave her and accept the child as his and she still left him!

Best Answer

V

Best Answer