I wouldn't even rank human suffering when it's about atrocities. I think people feel outraged when they think their own government and culture are supporting injustice or turn a blind eye to it.

Best Answer

Sierra Leone and Rwanda aren't occupied countries suffering the horrors of apartheid.

Best Answer

Central Africa has more occupied countries suffering worse horrors, (I'll spare the birthright speach.)

Best Answer

Like

Best Answer

What occupied African countries ? I think you will find they are the victims of civil war not illegal occupation.

Best Answer

You're right. I was thinking of victimizers occupying the same place as the victimized.

Best Answer

I'm thinking in light of a belief that the Jewish people were driven from Israel long ago, and simply have returned, a belief that Palestine was a region and not considered a country before the Jews returned.

Best Answer

Yea, well, history tends to disagree with you.

Best Answer

Really?! I didn’t know that there is so much righteous indignation about Palestine, why I don’t see that?! <br />
But good, your question “ WORSE?????” shows that you already know that the Palestinians situation is BAD!

Best Answer

Of course, I've never denied that, read my story "Anti-Zionists" welcome."

Best Answer
Best Answer

yes I left you a comment there, I'm glad that I read it I see you know from a slightly different angle!

Best Answer

Why did we invade a country that may have had WMDs instead of a country we knew had WMDs?<br />
Why do Bars have parking lots if it's illegal to drink and drive?<br />
It's all political manipulation for gain. Always.

Best Answer

Personally I was against both Iraq conflicts, but I think it's strategic posturing like in a chess game. I'm sure you've seen the map that shows American Military bases positioned in relation to Iran. Completely encircled. On a different note, Hey Johnny!

Best Answer

Howdy, Puck. How's the go going?

Best Answer

it has to do with the birth place of Christ. Everyone wants to claim it as their own. Sad really...

Best Answer

I guess that's what He meant when He said, " I come not to bring peace, but a sword."

Best Answer

Really...check out the border lines around Old Jerusalem in Google maps. They have it negotiated right down to the specific streets in the old city, by treaty!

Best Answer

No that’s not what he meant, it was explained that he was talking about those who would prefer something over him, or love something more than him.

Best Answer

Are you sure you're not thinking of Luke 14:26 that says,
"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Best Answer

In my opinion, the truth is this is really a diversion promoted by both Muslim religious leaders and other Arab goverment's for their own purposes for decades.Politics and religion, those are the motives. It was never really about concern for the Palistinian people. Jordon has some 60% of the former Palistinian territory, but you don't see the finger pointed at them. Jordon ejected thousands of militant Palistinians in the early 70s because of both revolts and attemped assinations of Jordon's King (Black September). The borders of this region were in flux throughout the 20th century. Palestinians were a nomatic people governed by others.There were post- WWI partitions and post WWII partitions by the allies. What this really is is Muslims vs Jews. Others will certainly have a different opinion. This is mine.

Best Answer

Mark Twain said when he visited, that it was a scrubby uninhabited wasteland. Zahir Mussien was a big wig with the PLO who said that Palestine as a country rather than a region was an invention of the Arabs in the interest of fighting Israel.

Best Answer

In my opinion its white people vs. Arabs.

Best Answer

And your entitled to it, but I disagree. I have never heard anyone sight skin color. Religion and politics, that's mine, and let's agree to disagree.

Best Answer

oil producing regions?

Best Answer

It could be if we are thinking several moves ahead, but Israel and Palestine are certainly are not known for oil production.

Best Answer

no but they do affect the stability of oil production, cost and delivery

Best Answer

Yes, that's what I meant by "several moves ahead".

Best Answer

Same reason ethnic cleansing in Bosnia failed to draw ire

Best Answer

It drew enough for the big Satan infidel United States to get involved.

Best Answer

I sorta, kinda thought sooner would have been nicer, Puck- lots-o-rapin' going on- maybe it's a chick thing

Best Answer

Yes, that kind of stuff makes me think things I really shouldn't think as far as hatred and vengeance is concerned.

Best Answer

What about the genocide of Muslims happening in Burma right now?

Best Answer