everyone is different. some can handle certain things and others cant. the brain is very complex. its the same as how some people are good at math and others are good in literature.. others good in sports and others good in art and music.. its the same thing.. each person calculates and handles each situation differently.. which then can cause some kind of dissorder..

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Well I did not think I had it till someone pointed it out. Some are in denial I guess or just born lucky. My daughter has it, pray for me haha.

Best Answer

I agree + sorry for you and your daughter.

Best Answer

She is one tough cookie ( excuse proud mama bear moment haha ) feel sorry for me, I knew from when she was born, not one to mess with, add the hormones haha. I am too soft so glad she is going to be her own woman, not mean, but takes no bullsh*t.

Best Answer

if you dont mind me asking, what kind of dissorder?

Best Answer

Well glad you pointed this out to me. Post traumatic stress disorder, now I miss read it as PMS pre menstrual syndrome, my bad. I do have PTSD as well by the way.

Best Answer

Sugar, mis read your question for PMS. I do have PTSD, but not my daughter, we both have PMS sugar sorry.

Best Answer

Some people are emotionally stronger than others and ssome aren't prepared in how to mitigate the "problems".

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

resilisnce levels

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Shane95: Sorry about the c-ptsd. I've also been in the boat of repeated trauma and I'm still here. I guess, we manage as best as we can.

Best Answer