imgonnabefine imgonnabefine 31-35 7 Answers Dec 8, 2011

As the old saying goes, "Why buy a cow when milk is so cheap?" <br />
I had one of these. Lived with him for almost 5 years. He wanted to commit AFTER I firmly decided to get out. Yeah, it's selfish. He hopes something better will come along.

Best Answer

You aren't a puppet on a string, you have feelings too. If he's holding onto you in hopes that something "better" might come along then he is incredibly selfish and you deserve better.<br />
Commitments and marriage shouldn't be taken lightly but neither should your feelings, two years is a long time for him not to committ. It would be different if you were asking this question and you had only been together a few months.

Best Answer

Simply: He is still not sure :)

Best Answer

Yes. That's how my guy is. But at the same times he's just "so in love with me". Wtf? Idk why either because he obviously doesn't love me. How can you love someone, yet not give a flip about their feelings? I hate it.

Best Answer

yeah i think you're right! i hate it too! :-(

Best Answer

It's a insecurity issue that only you can answer. The problem is that good people leave when you can't decide. I guess not committing is easier then committing and hurting. Take a chance, just take time if need to but I don't mean years. If you aren't sure move on and don't take someone elses time with you. That is the selfish act when you hold on with no commitment. Allow them to make up their choice to stay with you. This way noone gets hurt.

Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

yeah certainelly b/z if he truly wants u to b with him he would alwys work 4 u ..a ur hapiness i think he is waiting 4 some 1 else having u 4 the time ..if u do nt mind must exame him 4 while than every thing would b clear to u ......

Best Answer

that's what i'm thinking! maybe he still looking for somonewho's better than me that's why he don't want to commit...

Best Answer

Did you follow that 'text talk' messenging language ?.

Best Answer