lovelywings lovelywings 31-35, F 9 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

That's what feminist have caused. Boys get taught all their life to take a woman for a wife. But when you do you take her to love and protect and to support her and raise a family. And women nowadays expect us to throw a lifestyle and life teaching away

Best Answer

Bottom line low self esteem. How they feel about themselves is often portrayed in how they treat the relationship. Underlying they could be not so good partners, so if feeling threatened by another male their insecurities really take a toll on them. How you feel about you in general has a lot to do with your actions in everyday life. If someone for real threatened you its understanding. <br />
Men like that who get angry when another guy try and make a move, well seriously if the other guy succeeds the girl is not worth it anyhow. It to me indicates the guy is very controlling bottom line. The girl can defend herself. Unless attacked i am sure its not in that sense you are referring to.

Best Answer

Protective of parents hmm?<br />
As a guy I am not sure what that would mean exactly. If you mean you having a different opinion from one of my parents and think poorly of them I imagine I would defend them a bit. <br />
Why? Simple because both of my have sacrificed their whole lives for me and my sister. Neither one has any retirement anymore because they did all they could for us when we still lived at home. If they didn't deserve to at least be defended a little bit for that I think I would be an awful son.

Best Answer

Sin put your glasses on it says PARTNERS NOT PARENTS

Best Answer

:D/ Caught me on that one I will leave it up as a little badge of self stupidity.

Best Answer

Well I dated a guy who worked in SVU, I understood his concern.

Best Answer

I'm a bit over protective at times..it's more second nature then trying to be controlling and if I'm told to back off I'd of course oblige.

Best Answer

They are more suspicious.

Best Answer

More feminist thinking mad

Best Answer

Thanks...

Best Answer