Some people live out of town, we are considering home-education for our daughter next year when she enters high school. She doesn't need the long bus trip to town as well as homework. AND who needs the bullying and suicides in schools these days

Best Answer

Ummmm, that's just wrong or perhaps homeschooling or are we suggesting this is excluded in this question too.

Best Answer

Especially in poor countries, people think that they survive with food and not with letters. And this thinking keeps them in poverty generation after generation.<br />
Perhaps, various governments should make greater efforts in creating educational opportunities for all kids.

Best Answer

Some value and educational needs aren't being met in schools today. My parents were opposed to sex education being taught in health class and my sister and I were told not to attend the classes. It cause a great deal of difficulty with the city schools and my parents but eventually it was worked out.

Best Answer

Hi innocentchild<br />
School is the variation. Why do most parents send their kids to school? <br />
:)

Best Answer

because they want them to develop socialization problems that will cripple them for life.

Best Answer