Do you have any explanation?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 17 Answers Apr 3, 2013 in Emotional Health

IT'S A COMMON TACTIC USED BY NARCISSISTS-TO CONFUSE THE VICTIM AND BRAINWASH THEM TO THINK THEY'RE TO BLAME-THE PURPOSE OF THAT IS TO MAKE THE VICTIM DOUBT THEIR OWN MEMORY AND OR SANITY

ALSO CALLED GASLIGHTING

Best Answer

100% agree

Best Answer

Some know they're abusive - intend to hurt; others have no idea what they're doing (borderline).

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Because the abuser needs some one else to feel the pain that they is feeling. They dont know how to let it out through talking and communcation so they use verbal or physical abuse. I know because iam one of them people and iam getting help

Best Answer

Shifting blame to others, aka, wagging the tail of the dog, they see politicians do it daily, so they copy it. An extension of the childhood excuse, "well everybody else is doing it."

Best Answer

Victimhood has a lot of power if properly used. Note, "power" is not "empowerment", but power is useful.

Assuming the mantle of victimhood allows one to dismantle the other's defenses, turning their friends, family, and the law against them. Most people can't handle being the bad guy, and when one is able to turn their whole world against them, real damage is easy to inflict.

Best Answer

Very true

Best Answer

They have issues underlying. Bottom line

Mental health issues come to mind.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Some never take responsibility for their actions unless it's positive, then they take it all...

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

And here I thought I was just abrasive LOL

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Well so okay I want to rub you, but certainly not raw ;)

Best Answer

The accuser is blind to and in denial about their own behavior for one thing

Best Answer

I don't know about that!

Best Answer

Yep. Because **** em. That's why.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer