I have four people who added me to their circle. I accept because I don't want to look like a ***** and leave them hanging. I actually really don't give a **** if they talk to me or not, I might uncircle them though. I do like when people chat with me. It's nice to know people are interested.

Best Answer

I have been here a couple of months and have not added anyone....guess i am just shy

Best Answer

don't be. people here are nice. :D

Best Answer

Join the club. If you were in my circle I would talk to you. Their loss

Best Answer

my advice to you is to choose your circles members more wisely when accepting them !

Best Answer

I don't really add them to my circle if I haven't talked to me even once. :/

Best Answer

well there are like five of you

Best Answer

Ive been guilty of this but its not intentional im still trying to get the hang of this, answering questions, reading stories etc seems to be enough for me just now, hope ive not offended anyone.

Best Answer

either busy or shy <br />
how are you

Best Answer

I'm doing good you? awww. a cute dog as always. :P

Best Answer

that my dog when he was a pup

Best Answer

im tired and sore

Best Answer

why? what you're doing? haha.

Best Answer

how many dogs do you have?

Best Answer

i was welding at work all day yesterday , i only have one dog thats enough

Best Answer

Sometimes people have a big circle and they add people simply because they ask to be added and they have a healthy profile. I have 713 friends most of them have left ep, but my circle is still huge, One thing I can say is, if someone talks to me I will talk to them. Sometimes people add you because you have a sweet profile, but don't get around to getting in touch. It definitely isn't a personal thing.

Best Answer

I would say it's a status thing, a bit lke when people have lots of Facebook 'friends'. It's all very well to have 'friends', but how many fo them do you REALLY want to know? Personally I wouldn't worry about it. Some people just like to have many people on their list. Whatever floats their boat.

Best Answer

true.

Best Answer

Try striking a conversation with them,you would be surprised!!!Everyone is busy doing these Q&As and would probably talk to you all night long sweets!!!Take turns with your circle members and find an interesting topic you both relate to at that time...timing is essential!!!

Best Answer

if I ever add you.. and don't talk to you.. don't take it personally. I don't talk to anyone.. but I would read your stories, confessions, Q&A though. .. rarely do I ever comment.

Best Answer

ow. :))

Best Answer

ow? :[ how so ow?

Best Answer

Same... I come on here for a quick laugh on Q and A. Every now and then I will chat to people, but it is rare. My circle is full with people I just chat too occasionally or people with whom have a similar sense of humor. That's about it.

Best Answer

that's very nice. :)

Best Answer

well u can add me then i would talk to u :)

Best Answer

hehe. thanks!

Best Answer

ur welcome :)

Best Answer

Because you changed man.<br />
You used to be cool.

Best Answer

haha. okay.

Best Answer

your a star, they are too nervous

Best Answer

nah. haha

Best Answer

come on give your self credit, your the bomb.

Best Answer

hahahaha.

Best Answer