lovelywings lovelywings 31-35, F 16 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Community

Brainwashed by someone/s or something into believing they are.

Best Answer

can wives brainwash the husband?

Best Answer

I sure hope so, it would be a sad day for them if they could not. However I bet they do it for a different reason(s) than your question was about.

Best Answer

Sometimes people see what they want to see, because it is themself that feel inferior. Many times I thought a person was a Royal because of how they stood, but turns out the person was a clerk, or a waitress. ;)

Best Answer

because in the real world they are...for example there are people that are way better at flipping burgers than me...or throwing a football

Best Answer

I don't eat any of that. and i hope flipping is a starter jog,because it must get boring and claustrophobic.

Best Answer

from my pov...... usually because their real life is so bad that they have to do some thing to make them self feel better or look better, if only in their own mind.

Best Answer

Everything is done for them and they never had to do it themselves

Best Answer

i always think each and every person around us are different in one way or other

Best Answer

Because they don't know that we are all equal.I have a saying."I am not my career,I am not my money,i am not my car,I am not my education,I am not my possessions,or my family ,or my friends/,or my home,or my body or my beliefs.I am consciousness.

Best Answer

Maybe they don't think that it just looks that way....

Best Answer

When one puts another down it is their way of trying to escape their own reality which that do not yet fully understand.

Best Answer