sally2402 sally2402 41-45, M 15 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in EP

They can't handle the fabulous.

Best Answer

Best Answer

you are rigth but fear of what

Best Answer

what exacly did you mean of fabulous

Best Answer

Just a silly way of saying gay.
On a serious note some folks just can't accept themselves.

Best Answer

"Gay", it's so yesterday already!

Best Answer

so how is it call now

Best Answer

it's not. Nobody cares anymore. :)

Best Answer

exacly you did get the point smart guy

Best Answer

what did I win? lol I totally got the point! AND AGREE!!!

Best Answer

Despite immense shifts towards acceptance by the media, law, governments, and general public opinion -- denial of rights, violence, abuse and toxic shame still beat many gay people (at all stages of life, in all communities) into hiding places of retreat and silence. Dare I say 'it's getting better' - unbelievably better than when I was growing up in the late 60s and 70s.

Best Answer

...true love is always shunned by society, sad but true.

Best Answer

You speak the truth... American 'society' doesn't strike me as too bright generally . Still there's hope - a shift away from Bush-era dueling religiosity, war-waging and far-right influence peddling shows Americans aren't 'Center-right', as we've been led to believe - Americans by and large are liberal and will approve and adopt many very successful liberal ideas, including an end to DOMA. And who isn't looking forward to SCOTUS hearing two precedent-setting cases this year?

Best Answer

very smart answer I give you 10 points for that

Best Answer

POWER starts within.....nuff said!

Best Answer

...yes no one needs to know if only the two of you know. smiles.

Best Answer

They are worried about people's ignorance and fear being bullied. All the gay people I know, have felt better when they haven't had to live a lie any more.

Best Answer

I toll my mom and dad I m gay alots of people know who Im and I feel alot better now I have alot of friend even a womwn told me I don't care Im stiil want you the way you are

Best Answer

I'm pleased you had the courage to be true to yourself. My son came out to me at 16. He was so worried and had got drunk. I asked him, "Is that al, by the look of you, I thought it was going to be something awful?" You never really know how your parents will take it, I suppose. I'm pleased things went well for you. x

Best Answer

Afraid of repercussion from family, friends. kids and at work. Sad really when a person can't be themselves!

Best Answer

What if I am a gaysbian o.o?

Best Answer

very interesting

Best Answer

I think it's generally cause of the people in their life

Best Answer

They probably don't want other people to know because he/she might be scared that people might have at him/her.

Best Answer

Most people have more good sense.

Best Answer

Some people don't wish to label themselves, or they believe, correctly, that it's noone's business but their own.

Best Answer

they are scared of love and its different forms..........therefore won't take a chance on it.

Best Answer

For some people its harder than fir thers

Best Answer