MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 20 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Hobbies

To be fair, it's difficult to convey tone through the internet =p

Best Answer

Exactly. Plain text lacks the human element. You ask a question. We answer. Sometimes the humor is obvious, but unless you follow up some things with :P, you're going to seem serious.

Best Answer

Yeah, kida hard, but there are stuff that surely cannot be something serious regardless tot he tone, in my earlier question, I got some weird aggressive responses that made me laugh out loud.

Best Answer

Yea well, some people are idiots. What can ya do?

Best Answer

Some people have fck all sense of humour. Fck em

Best Answer

It happens a lot, with answers too. Which is why we have to do all the "LOL" and cute emoticon. But then people get irritated with that. We can't win!<br />
SMH

Best Answer

HHHHHHH I understand the tone thing, but again there are stuff that OF COURSE I am not serious unless there is really something wrong with me, really funny how can people think !

Best Answer

Consider who we're often dealing with ;)

Best Answer

No idea!

Best Answer

This is one of those joke questions, right? ;-)

Best Answer

So, I guess that, ba<x>sed on your question you are "some people" because you have clearly taken this serious question as a joke! I fail to understand why you would find such a serious question in the least bit funny. I can only assume that you have a very twisted and distorted sense of humour or you are reading this question from the inside of a secure medical facility whilst wearing a close fitting jacket (with the arms tied down at the sides.<br />
Finally, when you address me, as you have at the end of the question, please do NOT do this in the plural as I am in the singular.<br />
A vote for best question might, just might allow my blood pressure to reduce and my humour levels to increase

Best Answer

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG what the hell are you talking about?? WHO ARE YOU? I honestly don't know LOL!

Best Answer

Careful - you sound like you are taking my response seriously!!

Best Answer

No sense of humor?...You want to see what no sense of humor looks like? Just post the question "Who is the one true god?" and dive behind the sandbags to watch the show.

Best Answer

Either because they didn't see the joke (after all some people's stern beliefs are other people's jokes) or because they think jokes are serious, which may occasionally be true, humour has always been a way of denouncing prejudice.

Best Answer

how are you so sure the answers aren't just sarcasm? lots of that here.

Best Answer

Because we are bored with juvenille crap?!...Just a thought

Best Answer

Why? Juvenile humor is the fodder of this place. It makes me smile and smiles are what get me through the day some days.

Best Answer

The same reason why people think The Onion News is real. Some of the comments on YouTube are hilarious!<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ

Best Answer

The Onion isn't real? Damn and here I've been basing my decisions on its news for years. lmao

Best Answer