deekshaa deekshaa 31-35, F 10 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Community

because letting go sucks and isnt part of loving.. but deep down, you know you have to in order to not hurt anymore yourself

Best Answer

because..we still hope ..that maybe ..one day.....

Best Answer

We are in denial stage. Acceptance is key but of course that is the last stage and we have to go through a "process".

Best Answer

Because you really loved...loved...loved <br />
I know that feeling

Best Answer

I wish I knew the answer...its not easy at all but not impossible

Best Answer

because we try too hard to figure out why such and such happend, without realizing it we end up drowning ourselves in a cup of water thinking we are finding our way out of a confusing situation. there is a book called "the secret of letting go" by guy fineley. it helped me out alot. maybe you might want to give it a try. my advice is read it slowly. each chapter is extremely helpful. best wishes xoxo

Best Answer

Thank u ! I will try to read that book.

Best Answer

I am involved with a relationship with a married women. Before you start the hate please see this out till the end. We meet 6 months into the "mandatory separation period" required by the state. Neither party desires the marriage to work and at this time they are both waiting it out. It is a relationship that everyone wishes for but few people find. Recently she became connected about the deepening intamacy and love that goes with "the person of your dreams" and subsequently confessed the Oceanship to her husband. I found that to be amazingly courageous and humbling and it cost me to love her even more for doing it. As a result though she has asked courageous and humbling and it cost me to love her even more for doing it. As a result though she has asked of me to put the relationship on hold for the remaining three months and not communicate in that time period. To which (without hesitation) I replied "I will wait without hesitation. I've got this. Time nor distance will separate us or kill our love". Am I in dreamland at this point? Does stuff like this ever work out?

Best Answer