ARTOFNOISE ARTOFNOISE 46-50, M 13 Answers Jan 23, 2012

Marriage of inconvienence- can't afford divorce

Best Answer

Number one I meant my vows, good bad, sickness and in health. Never ever wanted to be a single mum. Took a lot of therapy for me to "accept" I did not have to stay in an abusive marriage. Then of course the children, never would throw their dad out. I knew he would leave, just a matter of time. Told him once he left no coming back, and meant it. So years and years pass till one lie too many told by him and he could not get out the situation he had put himself in. So despite lying about having a new girlfriend ( again ) he could no longer deny it and is now with her. Very hard process, but I can look my children in the eyes and say hand on heart I tried my best.

Best Answer

i didnt, but i wish i would have left a lot sooner

Best Answer

Dont stay unless you LOVE yourself as well as the other person

Best Answer

marriage is what u make of it. if u dont like it change it. simple

Best Answer

You don't because if you are not happy, you can not make anyone else happy either. ie kids.

Best Answer

Because for the kids or you become dependent on the other person

Best Answer

good question..what the use when it not just working between both of u

Best Answer

You shouldn't. Even if it's for the kids.. All the fighting would just make the kids worse..

Best Answer

I didn't ...........2 years and ran the other way

Best Answer