mrpanophobic mrpanophobic 22-25, M 12 Answers Nov 10, 2013 in Health

It won't happen overnight, but from one that has been there, life gets better when you think in a different way.

Best Answer

Well, if they're suicidal, surely they can't feel any worse? So the only way is up!

Best Answer

Because to die is a hopeless unreversable state. To live is a hopeful and reversable state of being.

Best Answer

My Life did get better!<br />
dont know that people said that to me much though!

Best Answer

I usually don't unless my gut tells me it'll be ok.

Best Answer

so they won't kill themselves?

Best Answer

Because the people saying that have been there dipstick, they speak from experience

Best Answer

They don't know what to say...but care enough to at least try

Best Answer

Because it always does! You can always do something to fix life, you cant fix death. even when it seems like you're trap and theres no way to make it any better, justcremember, there are always people worse off than yoy, and they make it through! It can be done!

Best Answer

Sometimes "life" does not get better. For example, a friend of mine from high school died of multiple sclerosis. I was at her bedside when she was blind from it, and then months later as she was on a machine that kept her breathing when the progression of that illness took away her ability to speak or breathe. She was sent to a nursing home and died.

Best Answer

Well health problems especially ones like that, are a whole nother situation. You can only do so much to make that better, and its unfortunate we cant cure all those illness. Also im sorry to hear about your friend, thats always a sad situation. But I have heard that terminally ill patients, those that know their time is limited often enjoy the love and support they get from their friends and family. I dont know who wrote this but it's always stuck with me..."wouldnt it be awfully anticlimactic if I were to get better, to not be sick anymore." I cant remember the entire piece but it was in reguard to dying, knowing its coming, making your peace with it, enjoying all the loveliness that your loved ones bring to your life and being ready to die. Then suddenly getting better...and how awfull it is, you now have to find a whole new purpose for your life. What im getting at is that when you are sick and can do nothing but die, it often brings a strangr sort of happiness no matter how morbid it may be. So unfortunate yes, but completely different than suicide.

Best Answer

Yes true

Best Answer